missing Faeries

September Pixie

thats a huge relief! I love my faeries.. I dont know what I would do if 2 of them decided to fly the coupe! I am glad to know they will replace them. :)

Laura Borealis

Jewel said:
I am so happy that you are getting the cards. I would dance with you but I am afraid that I do not know the morris part of the dance *LOL*

*grin* you just strap bells to your shins and wave some hankies around. Or clack sticks together with another dancer... it helps to have a few pints first :D

faunabay

Wisp Wings said:

Another suggestion is to join the Yahoo Group of The Faeries' Oracle where Jesa Macbeth is the founder.

What's this??? There's a yahoo group on the Faerie's Oracle????? Uh Oh, Jewel did you know about this? LOL
OK, I'm off to check it out. :D

Majecot

I just knew they would replace your cards for you!!
I am currently waiting for a replacement for a missing Domino (game peice double fours), The company said they would send one to me a couple of weeks ago.. I may have to give them a follow up call. :(

September Pixie

Laura.. did you find a phone number? how did you contact them? :) I have a friend who's missing her journeyman.. lol not suprising he flew the coupe! :) I'll pass the info on to her

Jewel

faunabay said:
What's this??? There's a yahoo group on the Faerie's Oracle????? Uh Oh, Jewel did you know about this? LOL
OK, I'm off to check it out. :D

So did you check it out? are we members yet? what do we need to do? talk to me Faunabay ... want to dance the morris with me? ~hands Faunabay some bells so she can strap them on~

Laura Borealis

September Pixie said:
Laura.. did you find a phone number? how did you contact them? :) I have a friend who's missing her journeyman.. lol not suprising he flew the coupe! :) I'll pass the info on to her

I sent email. I used this form on S&S's site:
http://www.simonsays.com/content/consumer.cfm?sid=33&app=feedback

In the subject drop-down box, I selected "Damaged Books/Audiobooks."

I got a reply on the next business day! :) Good luck to your friend.

Edited to say: I didn't claim I bought them damaged, just so you all know -- I said I lost them. I just thought that choosing "damaged books/audiobooks" would get my email to the right person. :)

Laura Borealis

I received my replacement cards from Simon & Schuster today. Quick service! They mailed them in a CD mailer so they arrived crisp and undamaged.

It was so nice to reunite the Dark Lady and the Soul Shrinker with the rest of the deck. I know many people find the Dark Lady a little scary, but I have always been drawn to her intensity. She looks fierce to me, but not mean.

I was surprised to find myself feeling very happy to look at the Soul Shrinker again. He was my problem faery in the beginning. Now I think I'm ready to learn from him.

Thanks to everyone who made suggestions. :)

Oh! I just realized -- I got my replacements on Beltane! That's a lovely omen. :D

smokey

WHAT???
PLEEZ someone respond ASAP re: Faerie Oracle by Jessica Macbeth! This is big news to me!!! Fantastic!!! I wanna do the
morris too!!! How many pints does it take,hahaha!?! I got some
hankies & sticks, but t/fey swiped my bells!

smokey

whoops!!! 4-get-ful-me!!!
1001 pardons; laura_borealis
I am no less than "THRILLED!!!" upon hearing you got your cards!