What do your wings look like?

tmgrl2

Why, like an eagle's, of course!

Strong, large...capable of carrying me far and away and to great heights....

terri

Satori

Terri did I tell you that I saw a bald eagle last summer?
What a sight. It was unreal.
I was driving the highway and I saw him/her perched atop a pine tree. Huge bird, white head, dark body....a bald eagle alright.

Maybe it was you after all, come to see me, and not wanting to be a bother and dirty a teacup, gave me a nod on the highway. Giving those wings of yours a workout were you?

If you have the Froud deck would you care to join us for a reading practice? Circle 5 coming soon......:D

ncefafn

Speaking of birds, I swear I saw a seagull last Monday. It was huge and white, and flapping around a piece of garbage on the sidewalk as I drove by the high school. I live in Kentucky. We don't have seagulls.

Strange days.

Kim

tmgrl2

elf said:
Terri did I tell you that I saw a bald eagle last summer?
What a sight. It was unreal.
I was driving the highway and I saw him/her perched atop a pine tree. Huge bird, white head, dark body....a bald eagle alright.

Maybe it was you after all, come to see me, and not wanting to be a bother and dirty a teacup, gave me a nod on the highway. Giving those wings of yours a workout were you?

If you have the Froud deck would you care to join us for a reading practice? Circle 5 coming soon......:D

Oh dear....my e-mail notification system broke down and I missed this...I had AT blocked for a few days and then unblocked it and voila...still no e-mails..

I think I was perhaps flying overhead!!

I would love to come in for a cuppa anytime with you, dear one....Alas, I have no Froud deck...haven't seen it, even!

Bless you.

terri

ncefafn

tmgrl2 said:
I would love to come in for a cuppa anytime with you, dear one....Alas, I have no Froud deck...haven't seen it, even!

Comment??? Ce n'est pas possible! Vous vous moquez, n'est-ce pas?

Kim

tmgrl2

Non, non....Je n'ai pas regarde le nom Faeries
a droite....Ooops...

I didn't know it was BY Froud...

I just ordered it...it's lovely.

Now see what you went and got me to do...

Buy another deck!!

(Sorry for the missing accent marks in my French...)

terri

ncefafn

:):):)

You'll love them, Terri.

By the way, open question for everybody: How do you pronounce "Froud"? I've been pronouncing it "Frood", but maybe it's supposed to be "Frowd." Or even something else.

Kim

Satori

Personally, I've always said it Frowd.
Have no idea if it is correct.

Terri, you will enjoy this deck.
It is a Power Deck. It works on you in thousands of small silent ways until you are dreaming it and breathing it without fully understanding why.
It has life and personality, but more than that:

This deck truly has a soul.

tmgrl2

Thanks, all...don't know why I never noticed it!

I keep promising myself...NO MORE DECKS..
LOL

Is is a full 78 cards or an oracle deck?

I tried tarotgarden.com, but then found it at Amazon...I got a used copy...

terri