Faerie Clarifying Tarot

MercyMe

This morning I laid out a Celtic Cross spread with my Hudes tarot for myself just to get a general sense of myself and I immediately could tell this was a serious, meaningful reading. Five majors, for one thing, and they were Death, Temperance, Judgement, The Moon, and The Wheel of Fortune. Big stuff going on. I concentrated on the reading and it was depressing me, and I immediately got a strong feeling I needed to ask the Fae for help. I laid out a Faerie Oracle card next to each card in the spread. WOW. The first two cards, the Main Issue and the Crossing card were 10 of Swords cossedby Death. I drew one Faerie card for them -- The Dark Lady! She toold me that yes, I was certainly going through a painful ending and Death is transforming me and the situation, and that she herself would accompany me through this dark transition. The rest of the card combinations were just as apt. It was extremely enlightening. Try it, if your faeries are willing. :)

~Mercy

Satori

Great idea MercyMe!
Cute name btw.

I do readings at a little bookstore down the road. What I usually do is put out the few decks I feel drawn to and the Fae are always on the table. Anyway, I'll do the Tarot reading and then pull a few Faery cards and finish up with whatever the Fae want to say.

It is such a delightful finish to the reading.

I will secretly admit to you that the Fae readings are my favorite part. I do the Tarot because that is what people are paying for, but the Fae, they are because I want to give the customer a gift of healing. And the Fae really deliver.

MercyMe

What a great way to conclude a reading! I am sure you are truly giving your seekers a gift, whether they use the gift or not is up to them, but I bet the faeries' advice and guidance really speaks to the issue at hand in the reading.

~Mercy