Wisdom of Avalon Oracle Cards

6 Haunted Days

NightQueen said:
Im picking these up today! Im so exciteD!!!!

Wish I was picking mine up today, you're lucky! :) I ordered these and Druid Animal Oracle from Amazon, so I got the super saver shipping....what I hate about that option is it takes a week to ship! :(

Sagepowder

MysticalMoose said:
Im so excited about getting these...while Im waiting for mine to arrive I have to keep popping back to look at the pics on this thread!!!! :D

Ooh. That's what I do with the Good Witch Bad Witch deck! I'm glad it's not just me. :)

Adjustment

I bought this deck last Sunday at Borders, for some reason i felt attracted to this deck, I was getting ready to leave Border empty hand, but then something told me to get this deck, I'm glad i bought this deck, beside being so beautiful it has given me very good readings. I keep getting the Hawk over and over again when asking about certain situation, does anyone has any insights on this card.

6 Haunted Days

Arg. I ordered this deck and Druid Animal Oracle at the same time at Amazon and got that free shipping. And once again they shipped one item right away priority, while the othe one I'll have to wait weeks for.

And guess which one they sent priority on Monday? Yep the one I wanted least, Druid Animal Oracle. HOW do they know everytime what item I want the most and send that last?!! 4th time this has happened.

CloeCat

ya!!! I got mine today....so happy... you know with so many people here saying the half the deck the back ground illustration card except for what is written in the signs (path cards) is the same card,... I would like to point out that in a 52 card deck 21 is not half and that in fact 31 of the cards are all individual in there meanings and illustrations. I have been able to look through the deck once since I bought it today would have spent more time with it and have more to say, but until a little while ago my 1 yr old boy has been going with energy finally has gone to sleep. Now I am going to go through the oracle again & check out the book that comes with, maybe play a bit.

If you think in 5ths then only about 2/5ths of the deck are path cards & 3/5ths are messengers & guides. With 31 very distinct cards in this deck one could easily just use them and leave out the rest of the 21 sign post/path cards out when using this oracle if they really bug you. I have a hand full of oracle decks with 33 cards or less that work perfectly fine...just a idea. :)

MysticalMoose

Mine came today & I am in love, there is just something about these cards that has hooked me...they are magical... havent had time to play yet but they are sitting here waiting until later when all is quiet & I can give them my undivided attention! I actually love the Path Cards...they seem to be drawing one into the lit clearing to experiencing the emotion or advice on the signpost! I feel that these are about to become my favourite deck!!!! :love:
MM :D

6 Haunted Days

Mine were shipped Friday :) Can't wait now!

Morgan of Avalon

Not many sleeps for me! Christmas day woot woot!

faunabay

6 Haunted Days said:
Mine were shipped Friday :) Can't wait now!

6HD, Let me know what you think, if you would please. Since we both had similar hesitiations about this deck I'm curious to see what you think about it. :)

Sonic

love em

love love love love love love LOVE them...

Enjoy!!!!!