the star, the sun, and the moon together

Hannah L

So before you started laying out cards to arrive at a timing, did you work out how you would interpret cards for timing? Did you have a system in mind? What does that system say for those cards?

In future, have a system before you pull cards for timing :). You could always try this method (click) next time you want to get a timing, but it will only help if you understand how the system works in the first place, just as other peanings for cards only work if you understand them. :)

Hi Nisaba, thanks for the suggestion. I've looked through the thread you sent me.
Actually, I was well aware of the method to interpret minor card as timing at the time I did the spread. But I wasn't sure about the major cards and I didn't expect to receive them either. So it did take me off guard with those 3 major cards together

LeFou

Star - Maybe someday (if at all).
Sun - In a year (or within a year, by the new year, by your birthday, etc.)
Moon - In a month (or within a month, by the calendar month, or new moon, etc.)

So perhaps it could occur at any of those three times.

Grizabella

Have you ever experienced a day where you could see these three planetary forms at the same time? I have lots of times. It's when you can see the moon, a star or two and the sun hasn't set yet. Usually this happens in the summertime. It could literally mean this event will happen on a day like that. Maybe Google to find out when it's likely possible to see these three things in the sky at once to give yourself a clue as to the timing of what you're asking about.

nisaba

Hi Nisaba, thanks for the suggestion. I've looked through the thread you sent me.
Actually, I was well aware of the method to interpret minor card as timing at the time I did the spread. But I wasn't sure about the major cards and I didn't expect to receive them either. So it did take me off guard with those 3 major cards together

Well, you might want to work on your optimism (Star), get a handle on reality vs illusion (Moon) and put some energy into the situation (Sun), then having done those three things, once that is completed it'll come about. :)

Sometimes timing depends entirely on how much we are prepared to work on the situation, and the Majors tell us how to work on it, what exactly needs working on.

Normally I'd pull just one card for timing.

Grizabella

I just read back over what I posted. :bugeyed: What a wild answer. But that's what did come to my mind. Feel free to disregard that one. lol :p

Hannah L

I just read back over what I posted. :bugeyed: What a wild answer. But that's what did come to my mind. Feel free to disregard that one. lol :p

Hi Grizabella, I actually really like your idea of taking the cards as how they mean literally - when the moon, the star and the sun are all visible at the same time. I had never looked at it from this perspective. It's a really interesting way to interpret the cards!

Hannah L

Well, you might want to work on your optimism (Star), get a handle on reality vs illusion (Moon) and put some energy into the situation (Sun), then having done those three things, once that is completed it'll come about. :)

Sometimes timing depends entirely on how much we are prepared to work on the situation, and the Majors tell us how to work on it, what exactly needs working on.

Normally I'd pull just one card for timing.

I just love your post. Your take on the cards is simple, straight to the point, yet, it makes perfect sense in my situation. And yes, I guess next time I should just pull once card for timing

Hannah L

Star - Maybe someday (if at all).
Sun - In a year (or within a year, by the new year, by your birthday, etc.)
Moon - In a month (or within a month, by the calendar month, or new moon, etc.)

So perhaps it could occur at any of those three times.

Thank you so much LeFou. Interesting, now I know of another way to interpret these major cards for timing.