my new crystals

GotH

Sitting here wondering how in the world I missed this thread when you first posted it CN? :confused: Anyway, I just wanted to say your crystal choices are beautiful! Looks like I missed the Tucson Gem show this year. :( Wahhhh!

celticnoodle

My name is yannie and I'm a crystal addict. I think it's getting worse & I dunno how to stop it šŸ˜‚

Seriously, I've graduated to the hard stuff, precious stones now. Never expected I'd be so drawn to rubies. SO PULLED. Then I googled it & found out why...

Oh the gimongous holes in my pockets... Those stones better be good investments!
:laugh: Trust me, if you like the crystals you bought--they are with you for a good reason! They are definitely a great investment! :thumbsup: I love the ruby and have some myself--but as jewelry--not just stones. It happens to be our daughters birthstone, so for my "mothers" ring, I bought myself a nice ruby ring one year.

Rubies are big protectors! They are suppose to ward off danger-so very good to keep on you. Its also supposedly a crystal to help you stay focused and motivated. (something I really need!) and, it should help to keep your heart and blood healthy. Good pick!

Sitting here wondering how in the world I missed this thread when you first posted it CN? :confused: Anyway, I just wanted to say your crystal choices are beautiful! Looks like I missed the Tucson Gem show this year. :( Wahhhh!

Well, actually, these weren't purchased from the Gem show. I never made it to the show. We did find this wonderful little hole in the wall gem shop and pulled in. At first step into the shop--it was such a mess, that I didn't expect to find anything. However, under all the mess, dust and gloom were some really GORGEOUS gems! My husband even found something he wanted! The owner of the shop was a wonderful and interesting man. He gave us incredible discounts, w/o us even asking for them! I hope we can go back to Tucson again soon--becuase we will most certainly hit his store again. Only this time, I'll be going in with MORE money to spend and not pack as many clothes in my suitcase! ;)

Padma

Nice stones, CN :) love the vibrant colour and energy coming from the shaman's stone. Hope they have been a comfort to you!

celticnoodle

yep. they are. I absolutely love them! Thank you, Padma.

singerofpeace

Hi Celticnoodle! I am planning a trip to Arizona and a quick stop in Tucson. I'm looking for gem shops specifically, and any advice, and thought you might be able to point me in the right direction! Do you remember the name of this shop and/or where it was exactly? If anyone has any rock shop recommendations for Tucson, Sedona or Pheonix, I'm all ears!

celticnoodle

Hi Celticnoodle! I am planning a trip to Arizona and a quick stop in Tucson. I'm looking for gem shops specifically, and any advice, and thought you might be able to point me in the right direction! Do you remember the name of this shop and/or where it was exactly? If anyone has any rock shop recommendations for Tucson, Sedona or Pheonix, I'm all ears!

I will have to find the name of that shop and where it was located. I can't recall now--but the guy who had it was fantastic! So wonderful, that if I can find his name and phone number, I'd order a crystal over the phone from him and have him mail it to me sight unseen. He was very helpful and really nice! Let me do some digging, as I know I have his information SOMEWHERE. Just where, I don't know? :)

singerofpeace

I will have to find the name of that shop and where it was located. I can't recall now--but the guy who had it was fantastic! So wonderful, that if I can find his name and phone number, I'd order a crystal over the phone from him and have him mail it to me sight unseen. He was very helpful and really nice! Let me do some digging, as I know I have his information SOMEWHERE. Just where, I don't know? :)

Any luck? We're leaving Sedona tomorrow, heading to the Petrified Forest and then Phoenix, then taking a day trip to Tucson from there on Sunday or Monday :)

MizGrace

beautiful Celticnoodle! I wouldnt know which to pick they are all nice. I felt like they posed for the happy snap, as if to say group shot, get out ot the way me first no me im in my Diva stance. I like them all no favourite for me.

celticnoodle

Any luck? We're leaving Sedona tomorrow, heading to the Petrified Forest and then Phoenix, then taking a day trip to Tucson from there on Sunday or Monday :)

so sorry! I sent you a PM just now. Oh Sedona!!! That is on MY Bucket list! I so would LOVE to visit there. But, I think I'd want to bring ALL of my crystals to absorb the energy there!

beautiful Celticnoodle! I wouldnt know which to pick they are all nice. I felt like they posed for the happy snap, as if to say group shot, get out ot the way me first no me im in my Diva stance. I like them all no favourite for me.

thank you. :laugh: they all have a lovely feeling with them. Perhaps because of the shop they were in before they became a part of my life. Also, it was like they were just waiting for me to come get them. :) The man who owns the shop was really very lovely. Very helpful and couldn't have been nicer. two dogs of his keep him company at the shop and greet EVERY customer entering the shop.

here is the information for anyone else who is headed that way. I am so sorry I was so late in getting it posted earlier.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=tucson az gem shops

the above site lists many places to buy gems. I bought mine at a place c. Tucson Mineral & Gem World located at here: 2801 South Kinney Road, Tucson, Arizona 85735 Phone: 520-883-0682
for information e-mail us at tmgw883@msn.com

they do have a website, but it's very small and hard to read (at least for me). But great place!