Fertility chart.

Sharla

Just done a chart to see how fertile i am.

My Asc is jupiter, which is in my 11th house of hopes and wishes, and Jupiter has "just" the other day moved into libra (thankfully).....libra (ruler venus) i take as a fertile sign, but not as fertile as a water sign maybe.

My 5th house cusp is ruled by taurus (venus), so once again im taking as me maybe being semi fertile, not as good as a water sign.

There's no planets in the 5th house, BUT i do have saturn in the 1st.......which i wouldn't see as good, BUT also saturn is in aquarius so it's in its dignity, so would this make saturn more helpful maybe ??

And from what i've worked out so far, does this seem good for me being quite fertile ?

BTW: yes i do keep doing charts, but they're for me to get hands on practise in regards to learning horary. I'm not doing them on the same subjects....i'm just trying to get a feel of them and how they talk to me etc.

ADDED EXTRA: Ive also just gone back to the chart and edited and added ceres to be included, as i know ceres is a asteroid to do with fertility.

Ceres is 4 degrees in my 5th house (venus), but going rx ? I know that if it is in the 4th or 5th house, this is a good sign....but what about when its going rx ?

Also just to add: i am at the tail end of my menstrual cycle, so i'm wondering if this chart is picking up my actual monthly cycle, and not if i'm fertile in general ( that was what i wanted to know ).

CosmicBeing

Wish I could help. I heard of these charts being used more for monthly to try to get pregnant.

If you want to know chances of having children in this life and fertility it probably be best to look at your Birthchart. Even if there is a promise in the chart the transits have to activate those promises I would think.

decan

I agree with CosmicBeing, to look at your natal chart in relation to fertility could be interesting!

According to William Lilly the fertile signs are Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces, while the barren signs are Gemini, Leo and Virgo.

Sharla

Yes its most likely just showing for this monthly cycle then, and i've only just about finished my period. Maybe that's why ceres is going retrograde through the 5th house. Also my Asc is very early at 6 deg.

I might ask again in the middle of my cycle, when your supposed to be the most fertile and see what i get then.

I can't do a natal chart as i don't know my birth time, and am having trouble getting it.....so have never even done a natal chart yet.

Decan as you obviously know about the fertile/barren signs, then am i correct in presuming that the rest of the signs (Aries, taurus, libra, sagittarius, aquarius, capricorn) would all be semi-fertile ?

decan

Decan as you obviously know about the fertile/barren signs, then am i correct in presuming that the rest of the signs (Aries, taurus, libra, sagittarius, aquarius, capricorn) would all be semi-fertile ?
Yes, we can say that they are semi-fertile, but Lilly gave details concerning this topic :)
So, the signs more fertile than barren are Taurus, Libra, Sagittarius and Aquarius. And the signs more barren than fertile are Aries and Capricorn.

Sharla

Yes, we can say that they are semi-fertile, but Lilly gave details concerning this topic :)
So, the signs more fertile than barren are Taurus, Libra, Sagittarius and Aquarius. And the signs more barren than fertile are Aries and Capricorn.

Thanks decan, so even though these signs are semi fertile like i thought, there is still a divide.....so thanks for the tip. :)