Sabian Symbols Study Group: Leo 8 - #128

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: LEO
Degree: 8
Number: 128

Symbol: AN ACTIVIST IS STIRRING UP DISCONTENT BY SPREADING HIS REVOLUTIONARY IDEALS.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 127.jpg
    127.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 206

tink27

Interesting image purple_scorp of one standing up for their beliefs among the greatest powers.

Wow! Lots of energy and power here! It feels restless, strong and growing….but what about its design?? What about its purpose!! Does it clean up lives that were based on a lie? Will this person’s assertiveness and independence inspire and benefit others with their intuitive and original works. Have they freed themselves from the masses or is this a masses assault! Is something in the making and being stirred up? Are you ready to address a whole group?

We’ve certainly been building up our self confidence from the last symbol and releasing old beliefs that once served us well. But exerting our power so soon,….especially in the face of others…hmm, some could be troublemakers…who have the ability to bring out the worst in everyone! ! Something would have to really really anger me to be so headstrong, to suddenly start attacking something much bigger than myself. And if I did stand up for something, I’d want to be armed with a lot of knowledge and a lot of faith. Then and only then the big fellas may be ready for a discussion. (I wonder if some with this symbol have been arrested falsely and thrown in jail for the night…what they were fighting for could have been a change of lifestyle for themselves and their families…and now for the moment they feel defeated, tired and awkward)

What is it we’re defending, is it ourselves or is it our purpose. And how do we defend it in an environment that will not compromise. If we shake up an immovable foundation, will we win or inevitably destroy ourselves or even others?

If I were to look at this symbol in context with the revolution that’s going on with the young people today….it looks to me like they’re striving to creatively integrate power and sexuality by standing up for their own personal truths. But we can at times go overboard with it…that’s the warning I feel in regard to this symbol.

Perhaps we need to slow down and get all the facts straight. Evaluate our strengths and weaknesses and those of our opponents. I think this symbol’s also has the feeling of ‘delusions of grandeur’ and it will not go unchallenged. We should take the moment to examine our actions and the consequences they will create thereof!

tink :love:

MCsea

Leo 8
Birthdays: July 29th–31st
Numerology: 128
Sabian Symbol: A Bolshevik propagandist
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Leaven
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Inferior vena cava
Crystal Element: Charoite
Expression: Charoite is a purple, Russian, ornamental gemstone. Charoite is emotionally and spiritually uplifting; it integrates ideas within the collective unconscious.
Sun Focus: You sympathise with people who have to struggle, which makes you a great friend and confidant.
Affirmation: I use self-expression as an avenue for dramatic change.