What type of message is the page pentacles?

acquario

I have sent a message to a person today and asked the cards whether they would respond. One of the cards was page pentacles and so that seems straightforward and also positive (all 4 cards were positive) but I was wondering if this card reveals how the message will be sent? Is it a phone call, a chat message or some other way of communicating? I would have thought with the pentacles being earthy and real that it would be actual talking or perhaps a request to meet.

Thirteen

Pents are the slowest as well as the most practical of the cards. If you want instant, that's Swords—they're the quickie text message; the faster and more zingy the better. With Pents the response won't be so immediate. It's not that the person has forgotten about you, but they don't want to rush their reply. Also, that response is likely to be, as you say, more earthy. Like a face-to-face meeting, a well considered e-mail or telephone call. You might even get something tangible like a package.

There is an upside to patiently waiting for a a Pents response: it will come. The dreamy Page of Cups can indicate someone forgetting to respond, or the response getting lost as it floats down a circuitous route. And the energetic Page of Wands can indicate someone too preoccupied to respond, or who might respond off the cuff, without really thinking about it. But the Page of Pents signals a well considered reply. It may take some time getting to you, but you can trust that it will come.

starrystarrynight

I agree, of course, with Thirteen. If I got the Page of Pentacles in response to your question, I would also think that the recipient will mull over his answer, and it will be well-considered.

I doubt he will simply jot off an off-the-cuff answer to you. He may have to "learn" or find something out before he can respond to you.

acquario

Pents are the slowest as well as the most practical of the cards. If you want instant, that's Swords—they're the quickie text message; the faster and more zingy the better. With Pents the response won't be so immediate. It's not that the person has forgotten about you, but they don't want to rush their reply. Also, that response is likely to be, as you say, more earthy. Like a face-to-face meeting, a well considered e-mail or telephone call. You might even get something tangible like a package.

There is an upside to patiently waiting for a a Pents response: it will come. The dreamy Page of Cups can indicate someone forgetting to respond, or the response getting lost as it floats down a circuitous route. And the energetic Page of Wands can indicate someone too preoccupied to respond, or who might respond off the cuff, without really thinking about it. But the Page of Pents signals a well considered reply. It may take some time getting to you, but you can trust that it will come.

Hi Thirteen,

Yes, this is good news and makes sense too and actually is very welcome because what I have to discuss with this person is very important. So to know that a response will come sounds good. In fact I feel glad I got this page and not any of the other three in this particular matter ;) And the more practical and real the better.

I agree, of course, with Thirteen. If I got the Page of Pentacles in response to your question, I would also think that the recipient will mull over his answer, and it will be well-considered.

I doubt he will simply jot off an off-the-cuff answer to you. He may have to "learn" or find something out before he can respond to you.

Hi starrystarrynight,

That the response will be well thought over is also good news. What you say about having to learn of find something out before they respond is very interesting, because I actually expect they feel they have to.

acquario

Update

The message was a phone call in the end. It took a few days and I feel pretty sure this person asked questions about me first or checked the situation they knew I would be asking about. The actual message was not that good though, they called basically to say they had nothing to say but knew beforehand who I was.