10 of swords

koolchick

Still coloring my rider waite deck and while coloring 10 of swords I wondered if it could mean physical death even murder as it has a dead man on whos obviously had a violent death. What do you all think is there any good in this card?

Not even really looked at them to think what they mean yet so expect a lot more odd questions about them. Also I mite compare the deck to my other deck which I bought which is the Jonathan Dee tin of tarot.

Lysh

I never really viewed the card as depicting violent death. I see it as hitting the bottom as far as feeling pain/depression etc. or dealing with difficult life circumstances. Almost as if you can't go any further...this is the worst it will get (and also in terms of numerology, 10 signifies completion). I see a person that has been 'stabbed' by many different aspects of life and is feeling the pain of it. However, in a positive sense, it can depict letting go and moving up and out of the painful circumstances....since it can't get any worse than this there is no way but up.

psychic sue

Yes it can mean violent death - the trick is to go with your intuition when you are reading. Tune into the person who has drawn the card - the meaning will then make itself known to you. There is no "right" and "wrong" - just let your psychic ability take over...

Al Si'ra

you know the way i see this card..you have gone so many things you have felt the worst of pain types-now you longer feel anything- you are numb..it is like getting a tattoo..first it hurts then after you are "stabbed" so many times-you don't feel anything at all although it bleeds bad..so when in emotional pain..it is such a wonderful card to get because it means you are no longer going to suffer that there is no worse pain than what you have already felt..to me this is a emotion-free card..there are no feelings in this card..it is over..

it may meen a violent death as well..you know one hit-one shot-one impact could kill a person but 10 of them-it is violent..it is out of proportion..and yes there are some psychos out there who do this to people..

:love:
xx