What's the Postman Bringing? Part 14

Nemia

You will all be shocked to hear that right now, the postlady is bringing me NOTHING. For the first time in ages, I'm neither waiting for anything nor planning to buy anything. No tingling of expectation and anticipation! I'm just sitting like a fat old dragon on my precioussssss.

Thought I'd mention that before we close down here ;-) :love::love::love:

JylliM

The postman is going to be so much less busy now that AT is shutting down... :(

lantana

All of the decks I've pre-ordered over the months aren't going to arrive until AT is.... long gone...

Maybe I should buy one as retail therapy :(

BrownBear

Mystical tarot is coming tomorrow. I plan to trim it, if my nerves can stand the strain.

theEnigma

Mystical tarot and just backed the Lost tarot, got a backup Alice from baba last week and have a Playing Marseille: limited edition along with a few others on the way at some point....

WhiteWolfy

Just waiting to receive the Shining Angels tarot, they'll give me some comfort in this time of sadness...

lantana

My last post here will at least be a very happy one:

Got a copy of Thea's Tarot!!

Hopefully it'll be in decent condition, I'm really excited to work with a piece of LGBT deck history.

willowy

The postman is going to be so much less busy now that AT is shutting down... :(

Definitely,I spent so much more since I found AT,found decks I never even knew existed,but I'll still miss it.

G6

My Last AT Batch o' Decks

Thought I'd post my last batch of decks I will ever receive from AT members on this forum. So sad, but I'm sure these decks reflect a culmination of my journey here in some way...bittersweet.

Manara Tarot - Deluxe Edition
Starchild Tarot - Akashic Borderless
Fallen Angels Oracle
Dark Carnival
Efflorescencent Tarot

Tarot dance

Received the

....Stone Tarot

.......Mystical Tarot

..........5 Tarot Bags )From Annabellas store o eBay....her bags are the best...p-)