Cusp friendship compatibilities?

Minderwiz

I wasn't saying or acquising any aspect of the question being dodged.I was saying that I am new to Astrology in general, and I didn't take into account those factors that he mentioned when I initially asked the question.

Most horoscopes in papers, and things along the line take purely the signs into account "if you are sign a you will be compatibile with sign b".Which is what led my question to be like that as I know nothing about astrology.As most of those same places would say my birthday while being a Virgo is on the cusp.

Sorry if I took your post the wrong way :) I do take your point about those horoscope columns, they have become the public face of Astrology - or at least to those taking a passing interest but they have the effect of grossly over-simplifying, and therefore misleading people. I went for a fair chunk of my life believing that I was a Sun sign Scorpio, from those columns, till I actually took up Astrology and found that I was actually a Sun sign Libra (for the reasons that Dave cited)

maestrojay

To most of the foregoing, I'd add that if the question is "am I more Virgo than Libra", the fact that your Mercury is strong in Virgo would appear to be another factor that would tip the scales towards Virgo.

My question wasn't really "am I more virgo than libra." I was just wondering on how being born on/around (if you type virgo cusp of libra in google september 21 would come up)the cusp of two signs would affect social/personalities.