Liz Greene

poivre

Read Liz Greenes astrology books?
I might order a couple of them.

What do you think of them?

Thanks for any information on any astrology books.

D.
:)

AmethystEyes

Never read any of them but I did have a channel reading that told me she was a good one for me to look into, as well as Stephen Arroyo and Dane Rudhyar.

Minderwiz

Liz Greene is top notch. She, Stephen Arroyo and Howard Sasportas form what is to me one of the best triumverates of psychological Astrology. Indeed in her later years she has tried to bridge the gap between the psychological approach and traditional Astrology, sadly provoking some disdain from both sides.

A definite Must Read author.

Bernice

"...A definite Must Read author"

I agree with this - with knobs on!

Bee :)

poivre

Thanks!!!
I ordered three books last night.
This will be my winter project...to read and
TRY to understand some of the information. :)

AJ

I just started the twelve houses last night by Howard Sasportas, so far very interesting. But then I just finished Ralph Blum's Runes book and found it interesting :) I take what I want and leave the rest. and down the road a few years I read stuff again and am amazed by what I missed.

214red

howards book is a good reference book also

poivre

I'm waiting on

The Twelve Houses
The Astrological Neptune
&
Saturn A New Look at an Old Devil

ravenest

Dasani said:
The Astrological Neptune

Loved that one!
Dasani said:
Saturn A New Look at an Old Devil
It's waiting on the shelf for me.

I think Liz is worth a read even if one is NOt into astrology.

Nevada

Minderwiz said:
Liz Greene is top notch. She, Stephen Arroyo and Howard Sasportas form what is to me one of the best triumverates of psychological Astrology. Indeed in her later years she has tried to bridge the gap between the psychological approach and traditional Astrology, sadly provoking some disdain from both sides.

A definite Must Read author.
This is good to know. I've been thinking about reading her books too. I think my true astrological home is somewhere on that bridge. :D