Crystal Skull collecting

Tarotphelia

My clear quartz skull arrived today - another lovely one ! I have not settled on a name for it though. I've been digging through old things, and found two readings requested on the ancient crystal skulls more than 2 years ago :

The first part is a question & answer session. I used the Fantastical Tarot (rather boney looking !) In my interpretations, I have to try to think more on an expanded , archetypal level since we are not dealing with the mundane.

__What are the authentic ancient crystal skulls trying to say to
us?
2 P rx, Temperance rx, 5 S rx

**We are losing the battle of shifting energies & disharmony - we are blocking our own healing . We do not know how to balance our discordant energies and end our collective angers & struggles.

__What is motivating them?
4 W rx, Q W rx, Magician
**Channeling energies to an unstable earth that has lost respect & appreciation for the idea of earth as a home to be cared for. Perhaps to address a disturbance in the relationship of women to the earth & home- a squelching of the creative energies of women as a whole, which is detrimental to the earth.

__What is the purpose of the crystal skulls?
5 P, Pg. P, 8 S

**To help us understand & study our losses, cruelties, treachery, bondage. To see where we are blind & how to release ourselves.
------------------------------------

A Celtic Cross on the crystal skulls to give a kind of overview:

1.& 2 - 9 W crossed by 10 S rx

A position of defending us from our own self-destructive tendencies & darkness.

3 & 4- Underlying Knt. W, Above Knt. P

I think these cards are about motivating people to do things- wake up & get moving, get to work creating, studying, searching , speaking.

5 , 6 , 7-Past 6 P, Near Future Emperor rx, Future 4 C

The past was a time more compassionate & giving, but the future shows us becoming ever more power obssessed & uncaring, so materialistic that nothing can satisfy us anymore . Even though we have eveything we need, it is never good enough because we are cut off from our emotions.

8, 9 , 10 - Environment- Justice rx, Hopes/Fears- 2 P , Outcome 2 S rx

Injustice & imbalance can no longer be managed, the delicate balance of energies cannot be juggled for much longer, something has got to give & there will be a release. All those cards have an element of balance to them, and the balance is - or already has- shifted too far to one side.

Of course, the question is- what form will the release take ?? How will the energies come back into balance? Usually such changes are violent & sudden if not addressed appropriately. There is the possibility that it is too big for any one person or group to deal with .Maybe the choice is ours only on a personal level & the release cannot be managed non-violently without a concurrent change in personal consciousness.

Moongold

Dark Inquisitor said:
8, 9 , 10 - Environment- Justice rx, Hopes/Fears- 2 P , Outcome 2 S rx

Injustice & imbalance can no longer be managed, the delicate balance of energies cannot be juggled for much longer, something has got to give & there will be a release. All those cards have an element of balance to them, and the balance is - or already has- shifted too far to one side.

Of course, the question is- what form will the release take ?? How will the energies come back into balance? Usually such changes are violent & sudden if not addressed appropriately. There is the possibility that it is too big for any one person or group to deal with .Maybe the choice is ours only on a personal level & the release cannot be managed non-violently without a concurrent change in personal consciousness.

That was a very interesting reading. The skull alone tends to support your conclusions. Ultimately the only person we can do anything about is our own self. The only person we can really change is our "self".

The skull says that simply and strongly. :)

Dakini

blue goldstone skull

I just received a blue sparking goldstone crystal skull. The colors are awsome, blue and purple sparkles. I'm so thrilled to add it to me humble collection. I have 2 others, a clear quartz with chlorite skull, and a jasper skull. Dakini

Tarotphelia

Dakini said:
I just received a blue sparking goldstone crystal skull. The colors are awsome, blue and purple sparkles.

That sounds so lovely ! Every time I see a skull like that , it makes me think of the goddess Nut and the night sky .

aaquwaa

Those skulls are the coolest things! My husband will have a cow but I have to have one! Love them! This is not related but being in Mexico, have seen most of the mayan ruins here locally. At Chicen Itza they have a stone wall of carved skulls, it was fantastic.
aaquwaa

Tarotphelia

I am thinking you could get some very good deals in Mexico, aaquwaa . Maybe even find some skull carvers and buy direct !

Tarotphelia

Continuing down the path of spending hell, I ordered this book today:

Crystal Skulls
by Marion Webb-De Sisto

It is supposed to focus more on the modern day skulls and how to work with them, so I am anxious to get my hands on it.

BodhiSeed

Hey DI,
I've been thinking of ordering that one from Amazon, as it supposed to deal a lot with meditating with contemporary skulls. Would you let me know what you think of it when it comes?
Thanks!
Bodhran

Tarotphelia

Well, I am more than halfway through the Marion De Sisto book and not a bit sorry I bought it. Her stories of her own interaction with her skulls was fascinating , and she also profiles others with modern and ancient skulls. Interesting little things are revealed along the way, such as sleeping with a skull facing you may cause you to have some very vivid dreams . And some skulls prefer to be placed on fabric rather than sit on a bare surface. It will be interesting to see what the exercises are , and how they might be able to help us uncover the hidden purpose of the skulls we have . Some skulls have a definite work to do, such as healing, that goes beyond the attributions of the stones they are carved from and is more to do with the discarnate entity (or whatever) that is embodied by it .

Meanwhile, I have gotten a labradorite one. Really, I can stop any time..