valentine goodies exchange.....

a_shikhs

thanks Tongodiva and Eco for your pms..:)

Hmm actually you guys have a good point there..

We can fill in anything we like..Its the thought that counts, not the parcel....
We can make it a mix of tarot and valentine. A tarot/oracle deck, candles, incense, any lovely handmade goodies, chocolates, anything you like... :love:

Eco74

Even if we were to do the sendoff on the 3d or 4th that would give the package 10 days to arrive, and with a smaller package (sent as a letter) that should be plenty of time for it to arrive before the 14th..

Larger packages (sent as packages) would need a little more time so how about adjusting the sendoff date by estimated arrivaltime according to the postoffice?

a_shikhs

Yeah that's a good idea..:) We can enquire in our respective postal offices and then accordingly send off the parcels..

a_shikhs

thanks Samantha for your details...

Im sure this valentine will be really special for all of us.... Thank you everyone for joining in..:) :love: This is really exciting...

Juniper

I'd like to join in too, it sounds fun, I don't have anyone else to give a gift too.

Sienna

Hey everyone! I have pm'd my address to Shikhs, can't believe I am looking forward to Val's day this day this year (chortle!).

Well I thought it would be a good idea (as Shikhs suggested) if everyone did a quick post on their likes and dislikes so that we all have some idea what to get.... So here goes I will be first one!

Loves all things Tarot (of course!) own RWS, Art Nouveau and Cosmic Tarot
Candles (love em)
Handmade stuff (love it!).
Animals, Horses, cats and dogs, oh and mices ;)
anything spiritual or pagan (as long as its not an altar knife YIKES!)

But seriously, I will be just happy with anything!
Hope that helps!
Sx

Eco74

*ponders*
Let's see.. What particular likes could be good for valentines I wonder?

Spicy fragrances.
Candles and votives.
Hearts ofcourse, no need for them to only be red or pink.
I like lots of colors and am in a bit of a colorful phase now so any dramatic colors would be lovely. The only ones to avoid would be the fluorecent ones and too much of the dark and gloomy.. But it's a valentine-theme, so I guess those are off the chart anyway. *s*
Bags are always welcome since I have lots of decks that are just living in their original boxes with no extra pampering.
Jewellery aswell since I recently got my earlobes back into shape to wear earrings.
Crystals - any kind really, given with good intent.

I think I'll just leave it at that.. *s*
Surprises are the best kind anyway so not giving any hopes or expectations here, just hopefully a little help along the way for inspiration.

a_shikhs

Well I am a romantic freak.. :love: ;) I too love spicy and fruity fragrances and adore candles and incense..
I would love a tarot deck as they are not at all available here..
I love anything handmade and souvenirs from different countries..
I love all types of crystals...Anytrhing sent with love and good wishes is most welcome..
Love reading books(pagan, love horror) and watching lovey dovey and horror movies..
Love dream pillows and soft toys(pooh fan) ..:) Basically anything spiritual...

Hope that helps... Really looking forward to valentines day this year..:angel:

This is gonna be awesome... Thanks guys..:love: :love:

a_shikhs

May no gift be too small to give,
nor too simple to receive,
which is wrapped in thoughtfulness
and tied with love.
~ L.O. Baird
:love: :love:

SaintOfScreams

Hmm. What do I Love?
Tarot decks! (Whoulda Thunk? Heh, Heh.)