Show your stuff!

morticia monroe

Love it, love it, LOVE IT, HC!!

I'm especially drooling over the smoky quartz. It's my favorite stone, and I only have a tee-ninecy piece,,,,,,and yours is beautiful, especially that rough chunk. How long have you been collecting pieces?

And also, that green sort of speckled heart with the orange....I have a large tumbled piece of that and I identified it as unakite. Am I correct?

ETA, well I just noticed the pyrite, I need some of that, too,,,,somebody hide my purse, please.

HearthCricket

morticia monroe said:
Love it, love it, LOVE IT, HC!!

I'm especially drooling over the smoky quartz. It's my favorite stone, and I only have a tee-ninecy piece,,,,,,and yours is beautiful, especially that rough chunk. How long have you been collecting pieces?

And also, that green sort of speckled heart with the orange....I have a large tumbled piece of that and I identified it as unakite. Am I correct?

ETA, well I just noticed the pyrite, I need some of that, too,,,,somebody hide my purse, please.

lol I am so addicted to stones and crystals. I have been collecting only for about 1 /2 -2 years tops. I started and then really got into it and went wild. Now we have a store nearby that sells excellent pieces and often very hard to find items, plus they had someone come in, from Brazil, with the most beautiful crystals and I bought a bunch. I hope they come back soon so they can order more. That is where my crystal points and smokies came from, plus the large one, as well. Some of my smokies and smaller points, etc., have 5-7 phantoms in them, one on top of the other. I love them. I didn't even notice it in the store, but saw it in the light of my lamp and was amazed! And I love my citrine point (being born in November) and it has a lot of rainbows in it. Everything else is for working, or healing, or simply caught my eye, or something for cleansing, meditating, etc. The egg in the middle is one of many, but it is the one I bought yesterday. He is a type of jasper and is perfectly shaped and exactly the size of a bird's egg, and I fell in love immediately! I always feel like my stones are little souls or little friends, busy little bees, doing their things, full of life and energy, supportive and ready for action!

moderndayruth

I am feasting my eyes looking on these fabulous pieces... Thanks for sharing everyone :heart:
HC, is that like a small silk carpet in the last picture? I brought something similar from Egypt and, by looking at the picture, i got inspiration how to arrange some of my stuff... ;)

HearthCricket

It is a mousepad that is made by people who sell oriental rugs. But I have seen the real silk minis and some gorgeous ones next town over, where we bought our oriental rugs, and would love to cough up the 500.00 plus to get one for my altar. :D

moderndayruth

HearthCricket said:
It is a mousepad that is made by people who sell oriental rugs. But I have seen the real silk minis and some gorgeous ones next town over, where we bought our oriental rugs, and would love to cough up the 500.00 plus to get one for my altar. :D
lol
Thanks for the replay, HC! :heart:
I can't recall mine was that expensive, i think the summ you are mentioning was like half of my entire travel budget :D
Really, i can't remember, but i think it was not more than 15 USD - probably those 500.00+ have like zillion knots per square centimeter - or however is the quality and price of the carpets measured... And i guess the silk must be very special too.

wumpkie

I always love your crystals HC they always seem so radiant, sparkly & generally happy to be shown :) I'm also glad to see I'm not the only one who uses cups as pen/pencil pots :D I had one given to me when I was 11 and it was too nice to be used for drinking so I used it for my stationary.

Morticia, your new purchase is gorgeous, I just lurve the colour I think that is one of the crystal I don't actually have in my collection. You are right, you see things that you just have to have...I'm going to be so poor at the end of this :D

HearthCricket

wumpkie said:
I always love your crystals HC they always seem so radiant, sparkly & generally happy to be shown :) I'm also glad to see I'm not the only one who uses cups as pen/pencil pots :D I had one given to me when I was 11 and it was too nice to be used for drinking so I used it for my stationary.

Thank you! I love my rocks! lol It is so funny how certain ones speak to you at certain times and you know you can't just leave them in the store. My husband thinks I am nuts until he comes home with a few and puts them in my stocking, or Easter basket! And I get him some and put them on his dresser. We have fun with it!

Mugs~I am totally into mugs! I started storing my pens, etc. in them at college and now everything goes in a mug. They are fun and colourful and cheer things up, and you can make them so personal or theme-related! Right now it is fairies, birds and Quan Yin!

morticia monroe

There aren't any places around here that sell stones....I wish there were. I buy all of mine from the net, or just pick them up off the ground. So far, I've been really happy with all my e-bay purchases.

MCsea

WOW

thank you so much for sharing

I love looking at everyones 'crystal children'

HC your quartz sphere - the one that has a golden flash in the photo - WOW!!!

I promise Ill get some pics up of my stuff too :D

MARINA