Quick temper -quick remedy?

Labhraín

I need some help from my Tarot people. I just had a terrible time dealing with customer service for my car, and yes, in the beginning I got very frustrated and upset. I was being passed back and forth between the dealer and another company and after having spent the morning at the dealer and then being told by this other company, "there's nothing we can do" it was basically the straw that broke the camel's back. Finally I got someone to help me instead of "ping-ponging" me back and forth again. I definitely have a short fuse (but in this case, I think anyone would have gotten really upset). My temper usually flares up real quick in tense situations and then I have trouble breathing and my heart races from the tension and it's not fun. My question is this: what stones are good for a quick temper? I read in "The Crystal Bible" by Judy Hall that Blue Tigereye is one stone for this, are there any others that anyone can recommend?

RydreDusks

I work with a handful of calming stones mainly for my anxiety, but I'm certain they would work well for quick tempers too. I personally like white jade, as it brings clarity to the mind and helps you make rational decisions. Angelite is a great one for calming down and finding serenity. Also lots of blue stones hold the same properties. Blue quartz is excellent for this, and so are most forms of agate. My friend also says that jet is a great stone that she uses, as it absorbs negativity and helps to ground her.
If you are looking for an uplifting stone, citrine, carnelian, and sunstone help to bring your spirits up and quell negative feelings.

Hemera

My go to stone is the Aquamarine. Very calming and soothing that helps you distance yourself from a situation and helps you raise above it. (-And although not crystal I find the pearl very calming,too.)