Urgent help please?

sedgeez

Hi, I need urgent help with something.

Basically my dad has gallstones, he is overweight so they didn't want to operate on him.

He is in an enormous amount of pain and taking strong painkillers.
I think they will end up operating because it isn't easing up.

He's also severely constipated (tmi sorry). Which is making him ill and in even more pain.

What crystals can help with this?

I aim mainly to help with his pain as I hate seeing my dad in so much pain.

Any advice is welcome.

Many thanks.

intuitiveinsight

Hi there,
Try carnelian for gall stones. For the pain try black tourmaline, lodestone or malachite.
For me those were well either in combination with each other or individually.

neelum

gallstone

WELL WELL
I also suffered from gallstones.but I wasnt that over weight
Give him lots n lots of liquid
OMIT fizzy drinks....OMIT drinks with preservatives

AVOID meats ...proteins cause issues

Padma

I second the black tourmaline. Mine works incredibly well with pain management in the lower half of my body...I carry it in my pocket all the time, it controls my sciatica admirably!

For the constipation, I think lots of fibrous foods, metamucil, and a lot of water will help the most! Along with a good long walk every day - walking stimulates the bowels to move.

In my crystal bible by Cassandra Eason, she recommends (as intuitive said) carnelian, amethyst, citrine, blue chalcedony, emerald, garnet, orange calcite, gold tiger's eye. So probably the carnelian and amethyst - being first on the list - will help most.

For the intestines, she recommends red agate, banded agate, all brown and sandy coloured jaspers, and rose quartz or yellow calcite.

I hope he is better soon. :heart:

Starri Knytes

Pain killers as I'm sure you know cause constipation. Crunchy foods, radishes and apples will resolve the gallstone issue but it is not a quick fix, 2-6 months.
I hope your father feels better soon.

Oracle Opus

Gallstones, been there, done that, nasty.

Some foods can trigger an attack. For me lettuce and grainy bread were the biggest trigger foods. Fatty foods and spicy foods are pretty dodgy for most sufferers. Home made custard set in the fridge was all I could keep down at times and it soothed my sore insides.

Hope this helps a little and your father gets better.

JoyousGirl

Could we have an update on whether there was an operation done? If there is still a problem, try castor oil heat packs. Join A.R.E. Org to get the details of how to apply. It'll be worth it for more than this reason.
ETA they can be drained after this treatment rather than operated on I believe.

strangebrew

I would say any black stones...tourmaline etc

Lots of deep long slow breathing

I am a healer, if you want to pm me with a pic of your dad, i will gladly send him some light

blessings xx

canid

Quartz is really good at absorbing negativity & energizing,but larimar is THE famous healing stone from Atlantis. Hard to come by though, you can't just go to the store for it, unless you live in the Dominican Republic. Apple cider vinegar & olive oil. I researched this several months ago but I 'just' had pancreatitis from Doxicycline, although gallstones can also cause pancreatitis if a duct gets blocked or it gets infected & spreads. He would know, trust me, it sends you into a writhing fetal position. I did learn that oftentimes surgery doesn't alleviate the pain for some reason, whether they've removed the stones or the entire gallbladder. Then it's another whole ball of wax, diet wise, forever. Just keep an eye on the possibility of perforation, causing peritonitis. But that's excrutiatingly painful, you can't wait. Or walk. NO FAT!! I'd even cut out protein entirely for the time being. Do the other stones mentioned here too. Did anyone mention amethyst?

ETA: I forgot about milk thistle. That could just do the trick, it's amazing. Google it. You can even get it at WalMart.

JoyousGirl

Canid, Larimar isn't that hard to come by but it can be expensive. I have a piece in a pendant that I've had for about 10 years (it has an alien's head in it). I got it here in Australia and I've seen other pieces in my travels. It's also known as pectolite.

I'd be looking for a crystal the shape of the gallbladder if you can find one. Clear quartz would be ideal then do meditation around the dissolving of the stones. This goes for other difficult organs etc, too.