Crystals that help attract love

BeastlySerenity

What do you guys think about the concept of crystals being used in aid to help attract good relationships?

Would you say it is possible? I believe that it's possible to heal your mental and physical pain with crystals, but actually promoting a sense of enhanced attraction, is that possible with crystals?

Padma

I would think that the crystals that promote self-love would do it, as those who love themselves in a healthy way, and respect themselves, attract the love of others.

:)

shelikes2read

I would think that the crystals that promote self-love would do it, as those who love themselves in a healthy way, and respect themselves, attract the love of others.

:)

And what's more, people who have a solid self-image will attract the love of people who will treat them well -- and will REPEL the attentions of those who only want a partner they can victimize. Abusers want no parts of people who have a solid self-image; they only want people they can push around.

celticnoodle

I have read where a rose quartz will attract love to your life.

This said, I do believe that the rose quartz is a crystal that helps the 'possessor' of the stone to calm down and find some peace within themselves. It is a very gentle crystal, (and one of my faves), that perhaps once you can find inner peace, it shines out and this in return attracts others to you?

what do you think?

You can see one such site here that explains it how I did---
http://roughandtumbledcrystalcreations.net/tumbled/rosequartz.html

and one that instructs you on how to use the rose quartz to draw love to you-

http://voices.yahoo.com/psychic-love-insider-tip-6-ways-rose-quartz-5868014.html?cat=34

there are many more of course - just google for it.

BeastlySerenity

Thanks for those links!
Have you guys heard of 'Heart Wall'?
I'm wondering if Rose Quartz or any other crystal can help with taking down energetic heart walls.

stonesatiety

Rhodochrosite has the energy of romantic love. Our intention while working with stones and their willingness to play determine the way in which they help us. Sure you can attract love. If I were going to use a "fishing net" like that, I would carefully consider the boundaries I set with my intentions. In other words, to catch only "keepers."