Crystal Chat

Briar Rose

Hi everyone! I found a unique web site that sells all things for Crystal Healing. Anyone live near here and has gone in to their shop? Does anyone here use gem exilers used for room spray and for spraying Crystals? The owner has a Healing Mandala Cards set, a book, and is the author of the book, "The 2nd Shift."

Any thoughts?

http://www.myfloraaura.com/

My Crystals are taking me places!

Mellaenn

Imagine my surprise when I clicked on the location for this store and saw that it's in the county where I live! Maybe I'll get a chance to check it out. It's down in the south end (this is a big county) and there is such an abundance of metaphysical type of shops here. I guess if it were the only one for miles around I'd've already been there! :)

Briar Rose

Lucky you Mellaenn. Everything here is a distance to drive.

celticnoodle

Everything here is also a distance to drive. Mell, you ARE lucky! Though, perhaps it is a good thing I don't live too close to that store, as I'd go nuts buying things there. When I worked at the New Age store in Vermont, I hardly ever walked out with my paycheck for the readings I did--as I'd spend as much or darn close to it buying things there. :laugh: AND! I got a discount too! lol.

Mell, if and when you do check it out, let us know what you think of it. If the prices seem good there, and if the place offers a lot of good products. It looks pretty cool. Enjoy when you get there! :)

Mellaenn

Actually there is another shop down in the south end that I wanted to visit as soon as I get a little time, too. It's a crystal shop owned and operated by a woman who seems very savvy on the marketing end but also quite creative. She has created a crystal oracle deck and written several books. I'd like to get to know her if possible. Here's her link: http://www.thecrystalgarden.com/

But I never can get there because I'm usually booked somewhere on the weekend with my own tarot career - which is lucky for me, but sometimes I'd like to just be the participant. :)

Still, with my love of crystals and the fact that I read with my crystal oracle and teach a crystal oracle class, I might be able to learn something from this woman.

Hmmm - seems like a trek to that end of the county is in order the first weekend I am free.

celticnoodle

Yes, I would say so too, Mell! Perhaps yet another job there too? or would that be too far for you to travel to work? Oh, to have so many options like that open to you-for reading cards at--:thumbsup: you're very lucky!

Mellaenn

WOW - there are some scrumptious crystals on the Points of Light site, but OMG, did you see some of those prices? :bugeyed:

Briar Rose

yup! Wishing it wasn't so.