My playing Card Meanings

Phoenix Rising

Hi Rainwolf,
Some of my meanings are similar to tarot, a bit of numerology and astrology. But, after going into other various links, and reading the history of these 'so called' 'ordinary playing cards' You will soon discover that ordinary they are not! And I've gained so much more respect as to it's design. Tarot has too many images, that are confusing.
Although I must say, even though these are my interpretations, only by observation i have seen the flexibility in the meanings, and they are not fixed, only because of how universally designed they are, am I just beginning to see a certain pattern.
So I may decide to change some of my meanings around, adjust or add.

Azure_Skye

I have written all your meanings on the designated cards and look forward to reading with them soon! I actually did a read before I wrote down all the meanings and it truly was spot on!

margee

Hi Phoenix Rising,

Absolutely "spot on". I believe it is "magic" because I treat card five as the centre of a wheel - and if you put the "spokes" from each of the other nine cards to card 5 it all "fits" with each card really well - and becomes crystal clear - at least that's what I have found so far. Thank you so much for sharing this!

Marg

margee

"magic" square

make that "other EIGHT cards!