Potential Roots of Asia study group?

Sulis

Hi Dee Ell,

Just go ahead and post to the existing threads or start new threads for cards that haven't been covered yet.

The Tarot Study Group guidelines (click)
Let me know if you need any help and please let me know by PM when a new thread is started.

Sulis - moderator

Dee Ell

I'm still interested in Study Groups for this deck and the spreads he includes in the LWB... my reference to the Chakra Spread was to get input on the spread in general - not necessarily on my particular spread as I understand that goes against the Forum guidelines.

Please see my post below for my original request:

There are only (some of) the Majors listed (with a thread about the backs) in the study group sticky post... is anyone interested in interpreting any of the other cards?

Or the spreads he includes in the LWB? I just did the Chakra spread and would be interested in getting input, but I'm not sure where on AT to put it... :S

Wendywu

You could simply open a thread for a specific card and then do your own card study. The interpretation you will work out will be very personal and your relationship with the deck will deepen immeasurably. Whilst it's nice to have other people to discuss a deck with, it's not essential in a deck study - all you really need is a deck, a notebook and your own thoughts :)