Sun and Moon Tarot - Eight of Pentacles

Claire Voyante

In this card I see a woman who is gracefully taking the fruit that the vine is growing. I see this as her getting her reward for taking care of the plant that she raised with love. It is during sunset, to me it makes me think that she finally gets a reward for the hard work she put out. The clear, green hill that she is standing on represents her blocking out everything else to focus all of her good energy to what's at hand.

Simple

Also since it says "Prudence" on the card, maybe she needs to be careful about picking the fruit to make sure she has enough to endure a whole season?

Sulis

Also since it says "Prudence" on the card, maybe she needs to be careful about picking the fruit to make sure she has enough to endure a whole season?
You could be right about this...
Just a quick note that you may or may not realise - the Sun and Moon Tarot is Thoth based and in the Crowley Thoth deck the 8 of Disks is titled 'The Lord of Prudence'.. All of the Minors in the Thoth deck have titles 'Lord of xxx' and are labelled with one word titles, sometimes thought of as keywords but I don't actually think they are.