Universal Fantasy - The Temperance

dancing_moon

This is an unusual Temperance card - with a fairy instead of an angel. :) This card looks like 'Harmony' rather than 'Temperance' to me. The fairy is pouring some water from one flower to another, almost like she wants to use it for some household needs, and that looks really cozy. :D

The big 'sunflower' behind her reminds the disc shown on the Star card and then on the Sun card. So, the overall message would be, 'Stay calm and bright, and the world will take care of you'. :)

etherealtarot

Ah, I love this card. Such a beautiful representation. The woman in the photo is naked... I see this as being reborn. But also being free, especially since she's all around nature. I see this as a time of growth and renewal for her.. but she is willing to wait. She is patient, taking in all of the things around her.

I see this as a state of peace. A truly lovely card :)

Hemera

One of my favorites as well!
She is watching a natural process but not interfering with anything. She is letting things flow freely and she ´is in the flow´ herself since her fairy wings are the same color as the water and you can almost see the water from her wings flowing through her body and into the flower below!

Attachments

• Temperance.pdf
    315.5 KB · Views: 135