Pretty sure this is a Poe

Asbestos Mango

I was doing a Google search on Tarot card readings just to see if I could find my own website (might not be there yet, I just went live yesterday) and I stumbled upon this
www.eviltarot.com

It goes on and on about how Tarot cards are evil and a creation of the Devil so he can deceive you and take your soul.

Then there are the readings, the site actually offers free readings- you click on the spread, and an interpretation comes up explaining how each card is used by the Devil to trick you into doing his diabolical bidding.

It's hilarious.

Cocobird55

Great fun!

Seraphina

Omg! I'm still laughing now, that is hilarious.. the description of the Empress quote " she lounges around all day by the pool on her luxurious outdoor lazy boy in her pyjamas. She just hangs out talking on her state of the art cellphone when she's not on her laptop, playing video games" hahaha, it goes on basically saying she's lazy and serves no useful purpose... So funny, thanks for sharing, haven't had a giggle like that for ages!

Padma

Are these guys for real...? :laugh:

Midnite

"The Fool

The Fool is exactly what you are if you are using tarot cards...

On top of his complete disregard for the dangers that he tempts, the Fool is obviously a homosexual who is careless even when it comes to committing bestiality. He prances around like a faerie wishing that he could fall into the lap of a big macho man on his descent into debauchery..."

tarotbear

A 'Poe' ? :confused:

Padma

Thanks, Debra, I didn't know the term either...! I wonder why it became known as a Poe? Is it related to Edgar Allan...?

tarotbear

It's a Poe excuse ... })