Tarot Software - need input!

fletchfx

Hello everyone,

I created a software program called Varot about a year ago and it is time for an update. The current deck within the program is the Colman Smith tarot which I am sure you all know is an unpublished version of the Rider Waite deck. I am looking for another deck or two to add to the program and wondering if anyone out there who has an unpublished self created deck who would like to contribute their artwork to the program. This program is freeware so I am not making any money from its download. All I can really offer is complete credit for the artwork and a direct link to your artwork website from the program. I am also looking to find out what spreads are most commonly used and any other suggestions that anyone may have. For those interested in getting a copy of this program, you can visit my website at http://www.ghost-tech.com/mystic and click the tarot link. Thanks in advance for any input anyone has to offer.

Astraea

You have a beautiful website. I use a Mac, so I can't download your software. I have a feeling that you'll find some lovely decks designed by people at Aeclectic -- so many talented folks here!