Dame Fortune's Wheel Companion Book

Rose Lalonde

Thanks for the info. The publication date says April 25, 2017, and Huson's site says it, "gives an expanded version of my text previously available online..." plus the color illustrations of the 79 cards.

Comparing an excerpt in Witches' Almanac (the publisher) to the free pdf from Lo Scarabeo (now removed from their site, I notice, though that wasn't where I originally got it), it does look exactly like he says, with a few sentences the same as the pdf, but new additional information added for the book.

(DFW is such a smart and well thought out deck. If I were still reading with it regularly instead of being hooked on Thoth and GD based decks, I'd be all over this.)

Linfang

Ordered it via BD. I have the pdf and hope that the book offers something in addition. Will let you know when I receive it.

Hedera

Oh, this is interesting, thank you!

I really like the deck, but I never really got to grips with it (I have the Mystical Origins, but still), this looks like it might help.

Adding it to my BD wish list. :)

Le Fanu

I have the pdf somewhere - but there's one thing I've learnt - things on pdfs or stored on computers to be read "one day" never get read. It could be on the computer for free, printed off even. It's books I like, books I read. I think I'll order it. I love this deck but have struggled with the Courts.

foolMoon

It's been a while for me since having used this deck.

I used to read this deck with its supplied LWB, and yes it was different meanings from RWS, TdM, or the GD. Therefore, I thought it could be based on Etteilla type deck, but could be wrong. Due to this, it was a tricky deck to read. It's a quite pretty deck with vibrant colours and nice medieval graphic designs. Shuffles well too.

I look forward to in depth review on the book for this deck.