Gaia oracle

Aerin

eeek!

I always imagined him (Toni) as a wafty dressed her *does some mental rearrangement*

The deck looks quite interesting.

recsirec

I just got this deck! Any advice on how to use it? I know NOTHING about oracle decks.

Onion Budgie

I just got this deck! Any advice on how to use it? I know NOTHING about oracle decks.

Lucky you. :) I love this deck. The book that comes with it suggests quite a few spreads that you could try, and see which you prefer. The energy of the cards is very gentle and supportive. Personally, I'm more inclined to use this deck when I have a question that relates to love or emotions in general. I find it especially well suited for one- or three-card-draws.

recsirec

Lucky you. :) I love this deck. The book that comes with it suggests quite a few spreads that you could try, and see which you prefer. The energy of the cards is very gentle and supportive. Personally, I'm more inclined to use this deck when I have a question that relates to love or emotions in general. I find it especially well suited for one- or three-card-draws.

Thank you! So far I've been mostly using it for general daily guidance. I did use the four-card spread the book shows and it seemed really relevant.