What Oracle Deck Is The Postman Bringing - Part 1

WhiteWolfy

Just pre-ordered Angel Prayers Oracle Cards by Kyle Gray and bought the Chakra Insight Oracle :)

Cocobird55

Just ordered the Syzygy Oracle. I've been watching on FB, and it's gorgeous!

Owl Song

My decks arrived!

Oracle of Shadows and Light - my first Lucy Cavendish / Jasmine Beckett-Griffith deck. It won't be my last. I am really loving this one.

Mythic Oracle - Quite lovely. I want to pair this one with Mythic Tarot and Ancient Feminine Wisdom.

Story Forge cards - Haven't played with them yet but they look like they're going to be very helpful.

Madame Endora - I like the images -- clear and straightforward. Seems like it will be a very good oracle for practical questions.

Very happy with my splurge.

meeka4monty

Ordered Witchlings by Paulina Cassidy. An unexpected addition!

Metafizzypop

I just got the Art Deco Fortune Telling cards. It's by Piatnik, and it has 52 cards. From what I can tell, it's actually a well-disguised Sibilla deck. Or Gypsy deck. One or the other.

Celtictarot

Ordered the Fallen Angels Oracle and the price I got it for, it would be stupid to give it up! AND to a local bookstore as well. :)

Celtictarot

My Fallen Angels deck arrived in the week. :) LOVE them!

Cocobird55

My Syzygy Oracle came the other day. Very interesting cards. Very Kaballah based. Not sure if I will use them, but I do enjoy looking through them.