Lucy Cavendish Decks - How Many Do You Have?

WhiteWolfy

I currently have Oracle of the Mermaids, Wild Wisdom of Faery, Magical Spell Cards and have owned all of them on the list at some point.

I recently purchased the Oracle of the Dragonfae (and quickly sold it). Personally for me It was too disjointed. 7 different artists were used for the illustrations in this deck and it is obvious and i like a deck to cohesive and for me it isn't.

I also use the spell cards as an oracle. I love using the Wild Wisdom, it speaks to me. I only recently bought Oracle of the Mermaids and have only used it once but got very clear message from it.

There is another one that isn't listed - The Oracle Tarot which i use regularly and it's like a tarot deck just there are no court cards and some titles have been changed :)

Miss Divine

I have all of them except for the Magical Spell Cards. I have and love the Wild Wisdom of the Faery, but for some reason it gets used less than my others.

lalalibra

I have two Lucy Cavendish oracle decks: Oracle of Shadows and Light and Wild Wisdom of the Faery

I used to own the Oracle of the Dragonfae (second/revised edition) but I never clicked with that one as well as the others. I just didn't use it very much. I appreciated the deck's essential energy/meanings, but the artwork felt off to me, like it didn't translate the messages as well. I don't have any proof but I just get the hunch that Blue Angel probably butted in with that deck and made those changes rather than Lucy herself. One of the card images in the second edition, for example, "Queen Oonagh" is also featured in another deck by Blue Angel (not by Lucy Cavendish). I just can't imagine that any deck creator would ever want that themselves. But who knows? I can't say... Anyway, the deck still "worked" but since I hardly ever used it, I let it go. I do admit that I think it would be really nice to have the first edition though.

The Oracle of Shadows and Light is my one of my favorites!

Wild Wisdom of the Faery is a great deck but I actually don't use it as often as some of my other decks. Sometimes I feel like it isn't as practical of a deck because some of the cards are very... I don't know what to call it... mystical? And yet, it's also been very stirring and very spot on at times. I wouldn't say it's too fluffy. I think it's a very empowering deck that encourages a lot of self-care and optimism but without being imbalanced, head-in-the-clouds-with-no-feet-on-the-ground about it (it is a faery deck after all.. think grounding, connecting to physicality, the earth, etc.) In some ways, it's also fun to pick up a more whimsical deck to reconnect with the magical view of life, also when you're looking to really tap into your creativity. Sometimes though, I've gotten cards that have felt somewhat irrelevant at the time.. or, not necessarily irrelevant, but just vague and hard to really dive into and get the depth of the message in a clear way. I don't blame the deck though. Perhaps I just didn't connect well enough to it at the time of those readings. Especially since when I look through all the cards at once, I think, "Wow, this deck seems to just cover so many different topics, like it should work great since it's so well-rounded. Why does it feel difficult to get the 'right' card?" I really like the deck, but I don't love it just yet. I think this deck requires more effort; like you really have to connect to it through your heart and really listen closely. It's a very intriguing deck and I sense that a LOT of love and thought went into it.

**EDIT: I just wanted to add that since my post, I pulled out the Wild Wisdom of the Faery deck to try working with and it's actually blown me away all of the sudden! I've noticed that I get more out of it when I use the deck to ask direct questions. I also never mentioned how wonderful the book is for this deck. Really inspiring, in-depth and full of many different possible meanings. I feel as though I've been overlooking this deck in my collection, and I feel happy to reconnect with it.

Belinda2

I like her Tree Magick cards I find there very positive cards, I also have Good Witch, Bad Witch.

Celtictarot

I have:

Les Vampires
Oracle of the Dragonfae (1st edition, boy they were hard to find!)
Oracle of the Mermaids (I won this deck in a launch day thing)
Oracle of Shadows and light and Oracle of the Shapeshifters (both Aussie versions)
Wild Wisdom of the Faery.

I have used the last deck in combination with the Victorian Fairy Tarot and it works well with the deck and I have used both Les Vampires and Oracles of Shadows and Light with Ian Daniels' Tarot of Vampyres. They both read well with the deck but the OoSL seems to just pip the LV deck to the post.

TheStarsAndTheMoon

I have the oracle of the shapeshifters and wild wisdom of the faery oracle. I really adore the wild wisdom of the faery. Its my favorite of the two, but I do like them both.

Carla

Magic Spells
Oracle of the Shapeshifters
Oracle of Shadows and Light
Les Vampires

Shapeshifters is by far my favourite.

darkbookworm13

I just received 3 of her decks.

Oracle of the Shapeshifters
Oracle of Shadows and Light
Les Vampires

I love them all!