What is your preferred Oracle Deck? 2014

Orecan

Why is it at the top of your list? How does it best help you, or others?

Melia

Mine is Lenormand. Quite simply, it gives straight answers ... no beating around the bush.

Orecan

Anyone else???

greatdane

I am counting oracles separately from Lenormand

Since we now have oracles and Lenormands separate, although one could put in either category I will just list what I consider those decks not under Lenormand or Tarot:

DEFINITELY Psycards. It's clear, to the point, and I really love it visually. Plus the Psycards website and the lwb gave me everything I needed. I felt no need to buy a book.

Vanchica

Current Oracle Deck

I only have Doreen Virtue decks as just today I discovered all these other decks on AT!

But I while hated a few of them and have come to see them as just profiteering, I like the Daily Guidance angel deck very much.

2dogs

I don't really have a preferred deck, I will either use what my reading exhange partner chooses, a mix of decks, or what I feel drawn to at the time. Perhaps the feeling of freshness and something new helps me open up to the messages better than over familiarity :).

Kristyjnh

I just got the Oracle of the Mermaids by Lucy Cavendish and Selina Fenech, which has very pretty artwork and lots of interesting lore. I only just started working with it, so I don't know it too well yet. I've had trouble connecting to Oracles in the past, so I really hope this time it just clicks (not that I've given up on my other decks, still trying).

Celtictarot

I have my Halloween Oracle to get to know.

silvereye

Healing with the angels deck, perfect for the daily draw.

reall

I luv gypsy fortune telling Bidermeier and Artdeco!^^
and Lenormand!^^