Venus in Cancer attributes ?

Sharla

This is not regarding any chart btw, just doing some research on venus in cancer in general.

Im looking for any input that can help me further expand my knowledge of venus in cancer, keywords will do as i can expand on these.....or your general thoughts would be happily welcomed too.

Oh infact, this is more about how a venus in cancer would act/be around people, that i'm wanting to know about more.....what would draw people towards these venus in cancer qualities.

So far i have : Kind, caring, empathic, helpful, loving, warm, friendly, smiley, welcoming, engaging, sociable (but maybe more of having people round the house sociable), attractive.

I don't think confident would be one would it ?

tapasr_57772aeb7

Cancer can be a reserved, passive and insecure sign. Precocious comes to mind.

Sharla

Cancer can be a reserved, passive and insecure sign. Precocious comes to mind.

This seems to be just a negative view on Cancer...i'm more looking for positive.

But also when venus is combined within Cancer this combines both the energy's, im looking for thoughts on venus in cancer characteristics.

jnett

This is not regarding any chart btw, just doing some research on venus in cancer in general.

Im looking for any input that can help me further expand my knowledge of venus in cancer, keywords will do as i can expand on these.....or your general thoughts would be happily welcomed too.

Oh infact, this is more about how a venus in cancer would act/be around people, that i'm wanting to know about more.....what would draw people towards these venus in cancer qualities.

So far i have : Kind, caring, empathic, helpful, loving, warm, friendly, smiley, welcoming, engaging, sociable (but maybe more of having people round the house sociable), attractive.

I don't think confident would be one would it ?

Really depends on what house it's in and how it is aspected. Since you are looking for the positive, I will throw a couple in. Let say it's in the 7th house of open relationships... this person may be very nurturing to those they love or vice versa. In the 5th house, combined with Neptune (aspect)... could have a love for poetry, music, art,... romance. I could use a soft hearted, romantically emotional, Cancer in Venus right now.

Sharla

Really depends on what house it's in and how it is aspected. Since you are looking for the positive, I will throw a couple in. Let say it's in the 7th house of open relationships... this person may be very nurturing to those they love or vice versa. In the 5th house, combined with Neptune (aspect)... could have a love for poetry, music, art,... romance. I could use a soft hearted, romantically emotional, Cancer in Venus right now.

No i did specify in opening post that this is nothing to do with a chart, so houses or aspects are not required here....its just venus in cancer in general, but of a positive stance that i'm interested in expanding on.

So putting houses to one side and aspects formed, then its like how would venus act in the sign of cancer.

tapasr_57772aeb7

This seems to be just a negative view on Cancer...i'm more looking for positive.

But also when venus is combined within Cancer this combines both the energy's, im looking for thoughts on venus in cancer characteristics.
I don't consider what I wrote to be entirely negative, but go to any new age definition, and it will be butterflies and rainbows.

jnett

No i did specify in opening post that this is nothing to do with a chart, so houses or aspects are not required here....its just venus in cancer in general, but of a positive stance that i'm interested in expanding on.

So putting houses to one side and aspects formed, then its like how would venus act in the sign of cancer.

I gave you the correct answer. You cannot describe accurately Venus in Cancer without knowing where it is in a chart... Period.

Sharla

I don't consider what I wrote to be entirely negative, but go to any new age definition, and it will be butterflies and rainbows.

I can see your interpretation of cancer only as negative because.....cancers are home bodies and like to be at home and cooking, making the home nice, being there for the family etc. Cancers crave for a solid full on long term r'ship that brings them this satisfaction.

You only said "reserved, passive and insecure"....which is why i said that this was more of a negative sense on just cancer.....even though i wasn't looking for thoughts on just cancer attributes.

Infact precocious was a positive thing i can take from what you said, yes.

Every sign has good and bad points.

Sharla

I gave you the correct answer. You cannot describe accurately Venus in Cancer without knowing where it is in a chart... Period.

Yes you can....its okay thanks anyway.

Ive already explained to you, this is not going on a chart per say...its just in general of the planet venus being in the sign of cancer.

No houses or aspects are needed for this information, they still have an impact on each other regardless.

I don't understand how hard this is to understand.

I've already got quite a bit of knowledge on this anyway...i think i'll just do my own research on things like this from now on, and not bother asking for anyone's input.