What Cards Have You Had For Certain Events?

HeidiLynn

I've had the Tower come up for any earth shattering occurance

2013 - drew it in January for the month of September
I had a change in viewpoint in early Sept. And it precipitated my leaving my ex and filing for a divorce.

2014 - I drew it in answer to my question about religion and whether I would find the answers I needed.
I'm still looking for answers, but my perspective and beliefs have changed as I found more questions and contradictions than I could find answers, and it caused me to abandon the religion I grew up with.
An earth shattering spiritual occurrence to be sure.

2015 - I drew it again in my yearly draw for the month of March.
As I started out the year by getting married, I couldn't imagine what the Tower could possibly bring less than 2 months later.
I found out that for me the Tower is a precursor for painfull change, when I lost my husband and became a widow at 34 in March.

I've read the Tower for other people as other things, and a life changing moment doesn't have to be bad or even painful, Just life altering.

A friend drew it as an overview card for last month, and her life changing moment came when her job promoted her out of the blue, but also required that she move across the country and away from her close knit family.

Other cards I've gotten regularly for different things are:

Tower and 8 of Wands - fast moving but severe storm

4 of Pents - warning of stingy/cheap people who don't want to pay full price for something.
Or to be miserly myself instead of giving into the sob story I'm being fed

5 of Pents - gonna be a day of no work.. When this card shows up lately, it means no matter what's scheduled for the day none of my appts actually show up (I'm a masseuse).

9 of swords - late night, can't sleep or simply not sleepy.

7 of swords - taking back what's mine. Finding out what's being said behind my back.

5 of Swords - circular conversations, nothing really resolved, usually means I'll be talking to my mom or a sibling.

3 of swords - I got this card the day my mother told me that I would not be welcome in her home because of my recent decisions on religion.

Judgment card - tarot of the hidden realms calls it life renewed and it has a sprouting acorn on it, I drew it every day last allergy season when the oak pollen was especially bad and giving me a fit.

The hermit - shows up when I'm over doing and need more than just the rest from the 4 of swords. The hermit is the find a good book, turn off the telly and really relax and enjoy the solitude.

tarot_quest

This week

-3 of cups + The World: Receiving 1000$ from the bank after solving a misunderstanding about a placement

- Justice: A fridge (+ freezer) that needs to be repaired

- Knight of pentacles: My dad being late for an appointment

elena_jaymz

Ace of cups = get teary.
Yesterday I draw the Ace of Cups as daily card and indeed while I was watching a touching movie scene I became teary-eyed.. I really burst into tears..

Marsy

Emperor represented a female supervisor that was envious of me.

Enlightenment23

Just a few more cards for this week

Page of Swords - When I asked if a guy would respond to my text and I got this card, I thought the answer was yes. It was a no. I think he felt defensive and wanted to wave me away with his sword!

The Moon and 7 of Swords- A man with less than noble intentions with a woman he is pursuing. He was planning to romance her and give her the impression of wanting more, but once he got what he wanted, he disappeared.

Lovers Rx and 2 of Wands- Awkward tension between two people that didn't get along

3 of Wands - Myself being adamant that there must be someone better for me out there (after getting communication from an ex).

7 of Cups Rx and Moon Rx - A man that was frustrated with not being "in the know" and was seeking clarity and truth about nebulous details of his relationship.

King of Pentacles + 3 of Cups Rx - A bouncer telling my friend to calm down at a club for being a little too wild.

Empress Rx - Me looking at the photos I took at the beach and cringing at how horrendous I looked.

Knight of Swords Rx + 7 of Pentacles - Me trying to explain something to someone who was being very combative, and ultimately realizing I'm wasting my time and energy because this person was being too stubborn.

8 of Swords and The Star - A woman that was very closed minded and, therefore, had a very optimistic view of the world because "ignorance is bliss!"

Page of Pentacles Rx - On the phone with my dad, but he was too distracted to care about what I was saying because he was watching sports on TV

10 of Cups Rx Parents going crazy dealing with a petulant child at home.

G6

Too funny E23 😜 This should be a book, lol!

tarot_quest

Page of Pentacles Rx - One the phone with my dad, but he was too distracted to care about what I was saying because he was watching sports on TV

This one is cute ;) I noticed that most dads tend to do that (even if the distraction can be something else than sport!)

Pique Dame

This one is cute ;) I noticed that most dads tend to do that (even if the distraction can be something else than sport!)

My mom does this every single time I talk to her on the phone and it really annoys me!

tarot_quest

My mom does this every single time I talk to her on the phone and it really annoys me!

Ha ha! It is a parent thing then! ;)

I will be careful when it will be my turn!

baconwaffles

Page of Swords - When I asked if a guy would respond to my text and I got this card, I thought the answer was yes. It was a no. I think he felt defensive and wanted to wave me away with his sword!

The Moon and 7 of Swords- A man with less than noble intentions with a woman he is pursuing. He was planning to romance her and give her the impression of wanting more, but once he got what he wanted, he disappeared.

Lovers Rx and 2 of Wands- Awkward tension between two people that didn't get along

3 of Wands - Myself being adamant that there must be someone better for me out there (after getting communication from an ex).

7 of Cups Rx and Moon Rx - A man that was frustrated with not being "in the know" and was seeking clarity and truth about nebulous details of his relationship.

King of Pentacles + 3 of Cups Rx - A bouncer telling my friend to calm down at a club for being a little too wild.

Empress Rx - Me looking at the photos I took at the beach and cringing at how horrendous I looked.

Knight of Swords Rx + 7 of Pentacles - Me trying to explain something to someone who was being very combative, and ultimately realizing I'm wasting my time and energy because this person was being too stubborn.

8 of Swords and The Star - A woman that was very closed minded and, therefore, had a very optimistic view of the world because "ignorance is bliss!"

Page of Pentacles Rx - On the phone with my dad, but he was too distracted to care about what I was saying because he was watching sports on TV

10 of Cups Rx Parents going crazy dealing with a petulant child at home.
10 of cups rx all the time!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk