Colored Taboo ;)

moderndayruth

Oy, i am not sure this thread belongs here :(
I wanted to share pics of my self-colored Taboo Tarot :D

Click me!
Click me!

The Arcanum bear such titles as Rehab, Diva, Sunbed, the Dude etc.
I love the deck and i enjoyed coloring it. :D
Oh, and the magical reading cloth that you can see on the pics is made by our beloved Sulis :)

Alta

I actually like them, and I do enjoy that kind of art. Heck, I like Shining Tribe and etc. Fun and full of life.

:heart:

moderndayruth

Thank you, Alta :love:

Sinduction

How wonderful!

I haven't done mine yet. I have the idea to make it into a blacklight 70's poster but I haven't found the right ink/paint.

Now I simply must find the right tools to get mine done.

Great job on yours! :D

moderndayruth

Thank youy, Sinduction! :D :heart:
I am sure you'll enjoy cloring your deck! I am so clumsy with colors, i could never use ink or paint, what i did is - i combined pastels and drawing pencils :D

franniee

I love them!!! I love your use of color MDR!! They are vibrant!

I have a BOTA deck to color and haven't done it yet.... I bought 2 so I think I am waiting for my little one to get a little older so we can do it together. :D

moderndayruth

Awww, thanks Franniee! :love: Lol, the only thing i didn't lack was enthusiasm! Actually, it's was colored as a part of this year present for my mother's birthday - i wanted so much to include something personal and i really can't make anything so i came up with coloring Taboo :D
And, i must confess, it was quite a task for me - i am very disciplined in things that i usually do, i developed systems - for writing, for studyng Tarot, for my regular job - but this was a whole new world for me, i was like 'ok, i have to color 22 images in certain period of time... how the heck this gets done?!" :D