Pearls of Wisdom Tarot workbook update.

Hexi

Thought I would give everyone an update on the Pearls of Wisdom Tarot Major Arcana workbook/journal. I have been working hard on the art projects of late, over 200 photos and just finished Temperance. These paintings, signed by the artists, will be go, in order, to the first 22 workbook purchasers as a huge thank you for ordering. Great for all the collectors out there.

I have completed all the writing, and now am into editing. The handbook includes an indepth write up explaining the symbolism and story behind each image; the inspiration behind each painting, a meditation that puts you right into the card; a variety of quotes that add deeper meanings; art projects that act as art therapy to free up seasoned artists and open up art to non artists. No artistic talent it needed, this is paint and play, with Tarot symbolism thrown in.

In the projects, you paint with the elements of water (food colouring) air (straws, and drying) and fire (candle wax dripping) and earth (salt and gold/silver leaf or glitter). You also draw with a bees wax candle, so you have little control and don't know what you get until it is revealed by painting. The process is quite magical as you really don't know what you will have until you brush off the gold leaf and see the finished product. Each project uses the elements and materials in a different way. In the end you will have your own Pearls of Wisdom Major Arcana inspired Deck.

This package will also be great for those of you who give Tarot workshops, as it can act as a handbook to teach the Pearls of Wisdom Tarot. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the deck, it is not a clone and has it's own symbolism.

Included in the package will be a Mini set of the Pearls of Wisdom Major cards, layout sheets for 5 new spreads and two new guest healing spreads. (Bonnie Cehovet and Alec Satin). The main book will have larger images of each card so you can really see the details. An alphabetical listing of the symbolism used a list of the Runes and their meanings and the art projects. The separate workbook/journal will have question sheets for each card and room to write your impressions and answer the journal questions.

Once I have found the right boxes, we will reverse engineer the product to fit so that shipping is easy. Then to the printers, I am self publishing this project and printing locally in Canada.

Here is a little something to tempt you. The image attached is from the Death Card project enititled "Mask" inspired by times past when people would make death masks. If you would like to be on the notification list, email me at Roxiartwork@gmail.com.