The Toon Tarot Revisited.

Tomsde

I've been away from this project for a long time, but the Death card really bugged me and I felt I had to redo it. If you follow the link to my Flickr Gallery you can see the revision. I've not gotten a lot of encouragement from people so I got a bit discouraged about the project. In addition to this revision you can see all the designs I've done up to this point, I have to additional cards for significations which are variations on The Fool more or less.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tomsde/sets/72157632606058588/

Since I've been away I've been working primarily on photo restoration and non CG projects. I want to finish this desk some day and sell it. Any encouraging words from you all would be motivating. I am almost done with the majors and I have some interesting concepts for the minors which will mostly be contemporary scenes, but there will be some other time periods represented, primarily in the Swords suit. If I can get past the Majors I will either start working on Cups or Swords, I'm finding the Pentacles and Wands to be more of a challenge.

GryffinSong

OMG, that's adorable!

trzes

It's good news to hear that you are back! The toons are cool. I'd love to see them printed (as a full deck of course).

Alta

I like these a lot and have said so in your earlier thread too. :thumbsup: The sly humour is a delight and I am charmed the images you have created.

Tomsde

Thanks everyone, it encourages me to continue.

WhiteWolfy

I only looked at this thread last week to see if there was anything new happening so it's great to know you are still working on it :)

frejasphere

Oh they're absolutely adorable :) I love Strength, so cosy! and I really like your take on The Moon. Definitely keep going :)

Tomsde

I have some of the most difficult Majors to complete, I will definitely try to do some more work on the deck soon. I appreciate your encouragement.

frejasphere

Interesting that you mention difficult majors - I think they're different for all of us, but I know I initially procrastinated with a few of mine: The Hermit was one of them :), though once I started on the artwork, I gave in to the calm, peaceful isolation of the card and ended up really enjoying it...

light2000

Very nice tom :) I like them all.