Finally! Got 1 done! (well, sorta?)

kmartin60

Hi, finally got my very 1st deck done! But, ....I kinda cheated....:-( I went to the thread where some whole decks are shown? I feel head-over-heels in love with this one specific deck, and to make a long, sometimes messy story short....finally got all the thumbnail pics downloaded, and printed of, cut, pasted, then contacted papered to index cards......wheeew! Did you know BTW, you can get 4 thumbnail pics printed off on 1 page? And that wal-mart glue sticks...are not so good....and that if your not REALLY, REALLY careful whe you try to re-fill your ink cartridge with the needle and ink (You know..the commercial where it is JUST so much cheaper to do it this-a-way) can, and WILL blow out all over your face, wall, floor, cat, etc...etc. And it really doesnt wash up that good either! But back to main point, I got a deck! Yeah! (Now just got to learn what to do with it!) LOL Next 2 Im drawing
(No more touching that blankity, blankity printer) got 3 so far...and also have birds-n-bloom mags? They have 1 page with 4 cards in every issue....2 birds, 2 plants per page. Ive got over 50 mags....Hmmmmm...that might work! We shall see! Just wanted to share my very fullfilling & messy journey to my very 1st deck.....LOL...have fun reading! Kim