What do you use to store your DriudCraft cards in?

Carla

I just ordered a Sulis bag for my Druidcraft. I chose the Gold Leaf bag with cobalt blue silk lining. I sent her the measurements to my trimmed deck and she is making it to order. I already have two of her bags and they are fab. (Brown velvet with old gold silk for Anna K1, a gold on blue stars-and-moon design with gold silk for Universal). In fact, I also just ordered two more bags! Russet velvet with bright copper lining for Roots of Asia, and a brown velvet with ice blue lining for Haindl!)

Aedrielle

I actually really like the size of this deck. I like that it's big. It gives it more presence, I think. :)

merissa_88

Aedrielle said:
I actually really like the size of this deck. I like that it's big. It gives it more presence, I think. :)

I agree. Plus I'm used to big cards after using the Crystal Ally Cards and Druid Plant Oracle, so they're comfortable.

My deck is in a large purple velvet bag. My favorite color. Peace, Merissa

SummerNights

Hi everyone, I'm new & love mt DC deck!!

Hi everyone, I'm new & love mt DC deck!!!

You know I was wondering if they would ever re-make this deck but a little more hand size, lol! I too have heard of people getting their deck trimmed. I don't know if I could do it. It's like my pitbulls with cropping their ears. Even though it looked more sharp, I just couldn't do it. What a way to get off topic. So I look at my deck the same way. I just can't do it. If I could schedule my deck monthly spa treatments, I would. The deck feels it I tell ya, it feels it, lol!!!

CHOSENPATH

Hi everyone, I'm new & love mt DC deck!!!

You know I was wondering if they would ever re-make this deck but a little more hand size, lol! I too have heard of people getting their deck trimmed. I don't know if I could do it. It's like my pitbulls with cropping their ears. Even though it looked more sharp, I just couldn't do it. What a way to get off topic. So I look at my deck the same way. I just can't do it. If I could schedule my deck monthly spa treatments, I would. The deck feels it I tell ya, it feels it, lol!!!

People trim decks,thats fine for them,theres a reason for the way they are. To me its altering the deck from its intended visual affect. Im a male and have large decks for a reason, I like to see as much as possible, I don't understand why readers think this is such a big distraction, I see it as looking threw a window.as far as suffling I just use the corner shuffle,the side shuffle, or the french cut. To each his or her own.I also sleep with my deck under my pillow, just me!!

Barleywine

I keep it in the original box, where it has stayed for most of the time since I bought it. I still haven't found the ideal pagan-themed deck for me.

LauraKai

I kept mine in a cloth for a few weeks, until my mother kindly made a lovely purple shimmery cloth bag for it. It's lived there ever since!