Is this group still active ?

Aeon.of.Horus

I cant help noticing that many of the posts here are from 2014....

Not seen anything of recent...

I am new to This deck and would love to share views and readings and generally discuss this deck with likeminded people....

Anyone out there :)

Aeon

AJ

the study groups go on forever, pick a card and post your thoughts for posterity :)

Aeon.of.Horus

the study groups go on forever, pick a card and post your thoughts for posterity :)

I did ....
I just posted on the Fool ...
I thought better to start at the beginning ;)

AJ

excellent! It is a wonderful and thought provoking deck

Aeon.of.Horus

excellent! It is a wonderful and thought provoking deck

Yeah I absolutely love it ...

It doesn't just talk to be it totally screams volumes at me lol

Aeon

Aeon.of.Horus

DEAD!!!

I think its well and truly DEAD lol....

I posted so many posts and not a solitary soul has reactivated lol....

So sad

Hu hu huuuuur :(

dryadintheelm

Well, I'm here now. I don't plan on currently going through all of these threads in the next few days, but I just bookmarked this subforum to slowly use with the occasional COTD or reading, I plan on working with this deck exclusively for a while and it would be interesting to see how other people interpret these cards. I'm not very experienced in formal or traditional interpretations, somewhat but I'm more intuitive. I'll only really post if I feel that I have something to contribute though.

Aeon.of.Horus

Well, I'm here now. I don't plan on currently going through all of these threads in the next few days, but I just bookmarked this subforum to slowly use with the occasional COTD or reading, I plan on working with this deck exclusively for a while and it would be interesting to see how other people interpret these cards. I'm not very experienced in formal or traditional interpretations, somewhat but I'm more intuitive. I'll only really post if I feel that I have something to contribute though.

YEY!!!!

I am in ....

Think it may be just thee and me for a while though...

But if you follow my posts then I will certainly follow yours ;)

Aeon...

Ziev

I love this deck too. It's my main deck. Ill be back through this thread and look forward to seeing what you all come up with too.

Aeon.of.Horus

Mine too :)

I love this deck too. It's my main deck. Ill be back through this thread and look forward to seeing what you all come up with too.

Unfortunately I fear this whole thread is well and truly neglected and dead....!!!
I have tried but to no avail....!!!
I have replied to many threads and to the few people who have responded but alas ....
No correspondence back....
Such a shame I was looking forward to a deck study too but no one else seems interested....

:(

Aeon