Druidcraft Roundup! - study group discussion thread

Sulis

Cool,

We're almost through the Court Cards - so we could go back to them.

I think it may be a good idea to just start positng cards without bothering to stick to any order - last night I pulled Justice and jotted some notes down about that card so I may just go ahead and start with that.

Love

Sulis xx

Enchanted

I just got my DruidCraft deck last week and spent some time on the weekend "getting to know" the deck, so I would love to join in too. :)

Cascade

me, too. me, too. I had to special order this set and want to know more about it.

faunabay

Jewel just talked me into getting this deck. She had to twist my arm pretty hard. ROFL
But I'm really, really liking it...alot. :) so I'll try and jump in every once in a while. Like some of you I'm not very good with keeping up on study groups but I'm going to try.

OH....I saw that someone has mentioned the Druid Animal Oracle, but I'm finding the Green Man Tree Oracle helps alot too. Both of these decks are by the same artist and I find alot of addition information on the cards when I pull out these two decks as well.

Sulis

Hi Folks,

Thought I'd better let you all know that I'll be bowing out of this study group for at least 6 months.

I've committed myself to one deck only for that time and my deck of choice is the International Icon tarot. I think it will do me good to strip things back to the basics, get to know one deck really well and get rid of all those pretty pictures and hidden symbolism.

As Study Group moderator, I'll still read all the threads and maintain the index - you never know, I may post from time to time too :)

Love and hugs and keep studying this wonderful deck,

From

Sulis xx

Laurelin

Hello all! I'm brand new here and have registered on Aeclectic just to join this study group. I am so excited!

I've been using this deck since its release in April (US). I would very much like to participate with this group. I'll start by reading what's already there and maybe then I'll consider commenting on some of the cards.

--Laurelin

Sulis

Hi Laurelin,

Welcome to Aeclectic and welcome to the Study Group Forum :)

Have you found the index of study groups yet? It's a 'note' thread at the top of the Study Group forum main page.

There you'll find a link to the DruidCraft study group index thread and you'll be able to find all the cards covered so far.
Here's a link: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=34043

Sulis xx

Mignonne

Oh my goodness! I just discovered this study group!

I'm with Laurelin! I would love to get more involved with this group. Can't promise regualr postings, but I'll try

Have to go read now :)

silverstep

This deck is great. Keep posting.