A "Sister" to the Moon...

inanna_tarot

im soo excited about the secret deck (444) and the sister to the DM deck..

I love my DM.

chickandegg

Just when I thought my bank account was safe... :grin:

strings of life

Very excited! The Deviant Moon reads so well and see something different every time I view the cards.

Tomsde, whether or not the Deviant Moon is a dark deck or not is in the eye of the reader. It's more direct than dark. The images tend to tell you "how it is" without beating around the bush. Just an opinion :). And, the sister deck will be unique!

callistoluna

I see the brother and sister as being related but different - not necessarily opposites but complimentary to each other.
I love Patrick's Deviant Moon deck (because of it's unique characters - human but not, like a dream unreal). It's very graphic and symbolic and can be scary sometimes (just like life).
I ope the sister will be similar but different - expanding on each card. When creators make multiple decks, I feel they have to keep their style - take Ciro Marchetti and his three creations - the Tarot of Dreams, the Gilded Tarot, and Legacy of the Divine Tarot - they are all different but similar and all his take on the Tarot.
Can't wait to see some images!

zephyr_heart

Haven't bought the Deviant Moon yet, but I love your artwork, Patrick. CAN'T WAIT! I CAN'T WAIT!!

BTW I'll probably buy the DM as soon as I could. Just LOVE :heart: it all :D

tarotlaura

Deviant Moon is one of my favorite decks and it reads so well. I am so excited and can't wait for the "sister" deck to come out. I know I will definitely be purchasing this deck.

zephyr_heart

From an interview with Tarot Reflections here, you hinted it will be out in 2012.
Moonboy, is it true?

pepperedmoth

Bumpity bump.

Is there any NEWS? Has anyone heard any gossip, or hints, or seen sketches, or even heard a breath of a shadow of a rumor? I must know.

Moonboy

Thanks for all of your kind comments :)

The "sister" will be the next major project after the children's book I have been doing, but now I am working on a companion book to the Deviant Moon as well, so I think around 2012 for a release date :)

misfitknits

man i REALLY want to see some of the sketches/ drawings *at whatever stage they may be in at the moment*. i don't have the DM, *no disrespect, just not my type of deck* but i really like the STYLE of artwork, and so if this deck is a "lighter" version of the DM, i'd be really interested!!!!