A "Sister" to the Moon...

Essjay

Ooh - how soon? Also, is there a release date for the sister deck yet?

astronautica

So excited! I just got my deviant moon last week, and have been drooling over the artwork ever since. I am quite intrigued by the 111 deck as well... artwork looks amazing! :D

Storm82

Thanks for your comments, everyone :) Sneak peak at the "Sister" will be on the http://www.deviantmoon.com site soon, along with something a bit "unexpected". The SUN card from the new deck will also appear in the upcoming Deviant moon companion book, which I hope to finish by summer's end. Have a great night!

how exciting!
have been waiting for that deck

willoe

Moonboy/Mr. Valenza:

I absolutely love the DM and I can't wait to get my hot little hands on the book and the Sister Deck, but.. I can't get the experimental images for the "222" out of my mind. They're so beautiful and surreal. I have no idea where you are with that deck as opposed to any of the other decks and books you are working on, but I sincerely hope that the "222" will be available one day. <3

Nica

I have been a fan of your work for years and will continue to be!

Excited to see what you come up with.

Tomsde

I'm interested in the sister deck because I find the Deviant Moon, though visually stunning, to be somewhat disturbing. I really like the artistic style and am eager to see the other side of the coin.

Moonboy

...the SiSTeR is slowly rising....

Attachments

• sister1.jpg
    sister1.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 133

Chronata

That is exciting!

Alta

Hi Patrick,

Great to have news of your new deck!

GryffinSong