Creators Path Tarot

Lost girl

Faith & Tarot

Indigo Rose said:
Sadly, I believe it is a terrible misunderstanding of Jesus and the scriptures, that leads people to these wretched acts of discrimination and hatred.

I completely agree! I was driven away from "the flock" but not from my faith. It saddens me when fanatics twist lessons of peace, generosity, and love to justify horrible behavior. Doing so makes "Christians as a whole" look like judgmental, horrible people.

Most rational Christians aren't like those fanatics. As a rational Christians I don't need to separate myself from things like tarot cards for fear that "my soul will be lost." My faith is stronger than that.

I like to think of tarot as a tool to aide me with self-evaluation/reflection of things happening in my life. If I choose to change my behavior, because of something I read in a spread of cards, my decisions will also be rooted in what my heart tells me is the right thing to do. Tarot and religion don't have to be exclusive.

Chronata

I just read your story here and saw your gorgeous fool card...and I was extremely moved...
After now veiwing your webpage and other art...all I can say is your creations contain such joy, and power and beauty, that I sat here, sort of stunned by it all for a few minutes before I could reply.

Thank you so much, Wings.

For sharing your Self, your Light, and your Courage with us.

Your deck has a magnitude that you probably don't realize yet.

But it is going to be something very very special.

I am in awe.

Sidhe-Ra

Your work has such a gentle, vibrant power. It seems to me that you are a true visionary artist, very much of the light, and I look forward with HUGE interest to seeing more of your deck!

Many Blessings,

Em

Wings

The Queen of Air Has Wings

Wow...Thank You . . .You get it...and strange2 BLESS you for the language to help define in words what I am doing...the Image of a Queen of Swords emerges in my work before I ever saw my first Tarot Deck...The Strong woman able to protect her self, a Queen, respected and recognized...then I learned that she is an air sign...Misstress of the mental realms...I am a Libra...My newest "Queen of Air" is my interpritation of the aspects of
her that could be called "The Passionate Receptive Mind " but I tend to get carried away and the red background is difficult to reproduce...and all my King's and Queens are done in a differant medium...but this series and the path of Tarot to me came to represent the path of the soul...and the receptive mind is one of the levels of Initiation into the wonder that the spiritual perspective gives us...I believe each Royal is a level of spiritual mastery(?)perhaps level of understanding; of the realm or power of the manifest world and that each of these realms have an active(King) and a receptive(Queen) component that need's to be found within the self...
I'vebeen doing a lot of reading and learning so much here at AT...but the
Glowing aceptence and connection I've recieved are so afferming...big Mahalos...

Attachments

• Creators Path Tarot 00036.jpg
    Creators Path Tarot 00036.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 211

Sidhe-Ra

Wonderful! A dream brought to life through canvas- each of your paintings is a gem!

Lost girl

I love your cards!

I love the images and the colors are amazing. Great job!

nettletea

On missing your friend

Bless you Wings, and may love come to you from every direction to help heal your hurt. Its' hard when a friend leaves especially from a misunderstanding like this. I am working on designing a deck right now and I have to be oh, so careful and private about it. I have a really good feeling about you, Wings and that, with empathy, you will apply what you've learned from this situation and be able to help others.
Good luck,

nettletea

mythos

Wings ... your work is breath-taking. You have such power and talent, and yet there is a gentlness and glory in your painting that leaves me speechless. I feel like I am getting to see and feel the numinous. Your faith shines through in your work and is far greater than any pettiness and narrow-mindedness that seems to grow in places where people see themselves as being, in some way, chosen.

mythos:)

Wings

New Images

Well I've been working alot this summer and whant to up date my stuff I wasn't sure if this is where it should go or if I should start a new thread but there are so many threads to catchup with !!!

Attachments

• web-justice.jpg
    web-justice.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 202
  • web-lovers.jpg
    web-lovers.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 167

Wings

MORE all wee want is more!!!!

So here's more

Attachments

• web-wheeloffortune.jpg