Creators Path Tarot

Startarot

Awe

.. I am without words. Such beauty. Your work speaks to my soul.. I await more in breathless anticipation.
Blessings,
Star

The Hanged Man

Wings, your work is awesomely beautiful! :) You are so very talented. These are incredible and soulful visions, so full of spirituality and wonder. I hope you continue to share your work with us, these are such a treat to see. I love them!

xxx

truelighth

I only just found this thread. I am absolutely stunned by your art. It is wonderful. I can't wait to see more. Thanks for sharing :)

Langustl

Well, I really would love to have a look on your paintings from really near as I do in exhibitions. I think, I would get a prickle on my skin. I like your colours and the way you are painting, wings. Additionaly it would be great to have some explanations about the motives. I am very interested in that.
:love: Stephan

Little Baron

Delicious

LB

Wings

Mahalo's

You are all so kind...Iget so little feedback stuck in my studio...friends think I'm a little bit bats or I just get "Nice' as a standered responce.............
well Steven I have been told that my stuff would be popular in Europe...but any time you want to come to Hawaii you have a friend on Kauai....
Yes I want to discuss some of the less traditional images on the forum I haven't even shown my "Heriophat " yet as it is so different and of course as you can see my Chariot is no where near orthadox....so do you think I should stat a new thread or just PM you Linquist???

Attachments

• web-hierophant.jpg
    web-hierophant.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 153

Bean Feasa

Wings, these cards are unbelievably beautiful. The Hierophant is a card I usually have difficulty with - to me it often smacks of dry, institutionalised religious or educational structures.
But this Hierophant is mindblowingly beautiful... and somehow touching. It opens a whole new vista for me. Thank you.
Are you going to publish this deck? Please say yes. If you start a waiting list, please put my name on it. And don't worry, I can wait - we tarotphiles are patient, of necessity. :)

blessings on you and your work,
Kate

Wings

Thank You...

Yes I never cared for the traditional Heriophant as the teacher...my Heriophant is the teacher of truth the one who carries the seeds of enlightment in his left hand...but once we over come and master the lessons of fire,air,water and earth...we become the teacher in a succession of passing on the light...Yes I am in touch with Tarot Press and these will be published first a majors only deck;then a full deck...when its going to press I will shout it from the roof tops........Aloha, Anna

Satori

Wow. You know your Tarot. I love the Bhudda enthroned within the Tree of Life...pretty intense stuff.

At first there was a feeling about the technique that reminded me of the Templar Tarot, but I think your work is really so much more outstanding. What really comes thru is that your cards sort of echo so much of what people are talking about in metaphysics today....

The World card with all the rainbows and the children, seems like a study of the Crystal, the Rainbows and the Indigo children.

I really like the multicultural stuff as well, and it still all has a flow. It doesn't feel contrived.

Nice work.

Langustl

Hi wings !

Mahalo for your invitation to Kauai. I´ve never been to Hawai, but when I ever will be there I surely will visit Kauai and have a look on your paintings. You may also be my guest in Konstanz, if you ever will be here at the "Bodensee" (lake of Konstanz). And I see, you have started a discussion about your card-motives. I don´t know, whether it´s useful to sart a new thread. But I´m thankful to get a few informations about the symbolismn of the painting and your thoughts, when you put a new one in. :love: