Worst Nightmare Deck Creations !!!!!

The 78th Fool

baba-prague said:
OMG. I hesitate to even suggest the idea but...

I bring you -

The TAROT OF EUROVISION!
(okay, she is a little bit square, but you know, she was, she was).

Oh, and for those who are not British, I bring you a small taste of the lyrics. Read them, my dears, and despair. All together now...

Come closer, come closer and listen
The beat of my heart keeps on missing
I notice it most when we're kissing
Come closer and love me tonight
Thats right
Come closer and cuddle me tight

My heart goes
Boom bang-a-bang, boom bang-a-bang
When you are near
Boom bang-a-bang, boom bang-a-bang
Loud in my ear
Pounding away, pounding away
Wont you be mine?
Boom bang-a-bang-bang all the time

Ah. Lovely.

This is quite profound I must say. Do you realise that with a little more photoshop you could have used her as a puppet for See of Logos ?!? LOL

I've attached the Devil from this fabulous new deck.
For those of you who haven't seen British coverage of the Eurovision Song Contest, this TV presenter is every UK citizen's nightmare!

Attachments

• Eurovision-Tarot-Trump-15.jpg
    Eurovision-Tarot-Trump-15.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 202

The 78th Fool

magpie9 said:
Think of a "Barney" tarot.

Would the back design incorporate purple dinosaurs or perhaps a nice motif of the praying hands ?

I seem to remember my niece being traumatised by Barney as well. She's about to start University which at least shows that the damage wasn't long term !!

baba-prague

The 78th Fool said:
I've attached the Devil from this fabulous new deck. !

No, I'm sorry. That is really, really evil. That puts most tarot devils in the shade. You'll give me nightmares tonight - in which Sandy Shaw, warbling "Puppet on a String" will mysteriously take over See of Logos - aaaaarrrggghhhh, no, make them STOP, make them GO AWAY.

The 78th Fool

baba-prague said:
You'll give me nightmares tonight - in which Sandy Shaw, warbling "Puppet on a String" will mysteriously take over See of Logos

Divination meets the Bride of Chucky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baba-prague

The 78th Fool said:
Divination meets the Bride of Chucky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop it, stop it. I just choked on a nut. And no, do NOT try saying that in a Kenneth Williams voice. Just don't, okay?

IIIIIIIIIIII (ay!)

wonder if one day that you'll say that you CARE. If you say you love me MADLY, I'll gladly be there. LIKE A...

Well, the girl had a SERIOUS set of lungs on her, didn't she?
But this has to stop. We may be concocting some of the most corrupting decks ever known to man and womankind.

Elven

OH!!!! ROFLM'fat'AO!!!!! Hahahahaha!!!

Dame BC! Those 'folksters' Lulu and the Devil !!! *Elven is on floor holding her sides!

Im not sure I could come up with something - I'll try.

Blessings
Elven x

The 78th Fool

Don't worry Matron, I wouldn't dream of bothering you in that way !

Anyway, I'll have to resign on that one because my dinner's burning under the grill !!!

baba-prague

By the way, I did love the Beery Folk too - it's rather close to home here in Prague you know :)

Tesseljoan

You both owe me a new keyboard, or you'll have to tell me a way to get orange juice out of it.

The EUROVISIAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

blackroseivy

Dunno if you could get a full deck (har! :p ) out of it, but howzabout: "ABBA: The Tarot"??!! :D