AT's ATC Tarot Deck Project and Exhibition

Pumpkin

rebecca-smiles said:
hello people, long time no see.

One Potato, i have added you for 7 pentacles.

Folks, i'm sorry to say i'm not going to be around very much at all for perhaps some time. I had anticipated that this project would take some months but it is almost a year now....is it possible that any body who is regularly here would take over the co-ordination of the deck?

it would be a massive favour (i will still be contributing my cards, just a matter of printing and sending).

I very much miss aeclectic tarot, but other developments in life are becoming increasingly distracting and priority. :-( i would be very grateful if anybody would be willing to take this on.

i hope everyone here is well and happy :) i miss folks here!

I have thought about this. We need a person to keep up on where we are & sort and send.

I will do it. I think it will take me a few days to go through the thread and do an update post. I'll try to have it done by next Tues.

** I just got a new sewing serger last night & I really want to play with it. :D :D **

Aulruna

Ooooohhh Pumpkin, you're the best!!!

(((((Pumpkin)))))

I had considered stepping in, but with me being in Germany, this would only have complicated things and made it expensive...

thanks so much!

rabble

rebecca-smiles said:
Folks, i'm sorry to say i'm not going to be around very much at all for perhaps some time. I had anticipated that this project would take some months but it is almost a year now....is it possible that any body who is regularly here would take over the co-ordination of the deck?

rebecca, do you mean just the online part, keeping track of what cards are done and so on, with the final works all still going to you?

If that is what you mean, I could probably do that.

Keigh

Aulruna - wow! Your cards are exceptional! I am so happy to be a part of this....imagine getting so many wonderful and unique art pieces - yeah! :D:D

Arania

Yeah those cards are great!

I will see if I can finish my Fire King tonight. I haven't yet found a good background for the picture I took of my other half :eek:)

Pumpkin

Edit to note...

Rabble is going to take over the organization of our deck. :)

Post 484 will be the update post.

Aulruna

Hi Pumpkin,

thanks again for helping out!

I've reviewed the open cards - didn't want to take on any more initially as the original schedule was a bit tight. With my two cards done I'd now like to tackle the King of Cups if that's okay!

(Also, thanks to all for the nice feedback :D )

c-urchin

That Death card is fantastic Aulruna! :)

Sorry, I've been a bit rubbish with my cards....in fact I haven't made any ATCs for about 9 months and I'm having a bit of trouble with 2D work.....I think my remaining cards will have to be ceramic and then photographed! :p

I will make a real effort to complete them in the next few weeks! (I promise!)

rabble

I have a list too, Pumpkin, and it agrees with yours.

For future reference, I have it set up in excel, so all i need to do is add a persons name and it will update where it needs and count everything too.

I included Aulruna's request for the King of Cups, and my numbers are now:

70 cards taken - 8 still unclaimed;
38 Complete - 40 to be finished or to tell us
43 Individuals taking part. That's the number of copies we currently have to make, plus a possible 8 more if all of the unclaimed are taken by new people.

Pumpkin

Aulruna said:
Hi Pumpkin,

thanks again for helping out!

I've reviewed the open cards - didn't want to take on any more initially as the original schedule was a bit tight. With my two cards done I'd now like to tackle the King of Cups if that's okay!

(Also, thanks to all for the nice feedback :D )

I'll add you to the list.