AT's ATC Tarot Deck Project and Exhibition

c-urchin

Heehee....guess that means I'd better get mine done!

gregory

Arania said:
Maybe we should upload the done cards all in one place so it would be easier to see what got already done...
As several of us have said - including me - I am not uploading my cards here; I have done my two, and will send them to the coordinator when I know who to send to and how many ! the list shows what people had SAID were done, but no-one knows how many of those people are still saying they will be a part of this and print them etc. In a few days I will start to PM people if no organiser does..... just to see how big the problem is and whether the project needs a restart, almost....

April

Hi everyone!

You can add my two cards, Justice and 3 of Coins, to the finished list.

As for the exhibition part, if y'all are still interested I might have the event for it. I'm in the pre-preliminary :) stages of planning an event that this project would be perfect for. I'll know for sure and have more info in a couple of weeks, but the event probably won't be till fall. And I'd be more than happy to put the deck together if we're in need of a coordinator.

Peace,
April

gregory

April, I think I love you.

Someone should get in touch with rabble though.... I just don't know what happened there....

DraagonStorm

OK, I would love to see this project completed! I've done it before (Majors Only ~~ Remember?) I can do it again! So If the majority that is still around wants me to be the organizer, I volunteer.... Or April and I can split the difference-- Share the work load so to say....

Please note: I'm raising my hand to volunteer!!!!! I am not stealling this away from anyone!!!!

What say you all?

DraagonStorm

gregory

I say go for it..... Someone needs to before I lose my cards (actually I have no idea where they are,but that is because I have had a major computer crash. i do have all my data - but I have no idea where anything IS.....)

April

Gregory and DraagonStorm, I'm sending you pm's with some boring logistical stuff in about 2 minutes.

In the mean time, I'll take the Five of Wands is it's still available.

blackroseivy

Wow, it's rather a pity things got so off-track! I hope it gets straightened out! (Mine are in a drawer, waiting...)

rabble

I am still here, and I am fine with April, Draagonstorm and Gregory taking over :)

My cards are still done, and I even know where they are! I do need to know final numbers needed so I can ensure that I have enough, and so that I can complete the backs, and number them. (mine are all hand made originals.)

rabble

I had also had the idea of suggesting that we have more than one organiser/collator, to spread the load and cut down on postage.

If we had a person in different areas of the world, for example, North America, Europe, Asia, Oceania.... whatever, and sent our cards to the closest person, with whatever is needed for that person to send all of his/her area decks to an overall collator, and who would also be the person who got back all of the decks for the area, which could then be sent on to each person with stamps we could send with our deck in the first place??

Just a thought.. what do people (new organisers) think?