exerpts taken from the diary of a broken soul

thorhammer

Ooh, Ash, that Queen is crreeeepy! And I love it!

Cute story about the battler. So the 6, the outcome, is the one that you're keeping to yourself? Does the allegory go further - since the girl was having a battle with herself, then does that mean that the figure in the two of Wands is battling her own personalities, of which the queen is one?

\m/ Kat

sacredashes

thorhammer said:
So the 6, the outcome, is the one that you're keeping to yourself?

yep...

thorhammer said:
......since the girl was having a battle with herself, then does that mean that the figure in the two of Wands is battling her own personalities, of which the queen is one?

\m/ Kat

Kat :)

..nice try and you know I love you to bits BUT.... i ain't telllliiinnnngggggg... MUUAAHH HAHAHAHA:laugh::laugh:

:heart:
Ash

nicky

Ash,
I am stalking you both here and on Adam's site..

LOL,
Nicole

You rock babe

sacredashes

nicky said:
Ash,
I am stalking you both here and on Adam's site..

LOL,
Nicole

You rock babe

:laugh: My Amok R Us partner!!!

You're welcome to stalk anytime, my friend. Have you seen the Prophets lately? They send you their warmest regards :heart: ;)

Ash

sacredashes

5 of Cups

turned to ash

flying black kat

sacredashes:

I love your work. This card is really different from any other 5 of cups that I have seen. It changes the meaning for me. I love what you have done with her feet.

Be at Peace

Kathy

thorhammer

That's great, Ash - your little discussion lends a real sense of dire urgency and danger to this usually apathetic card. Thanks for sharing it.

\m/ Kat

sacredashes

flying black kat said:
sacredashes:

I love your work. This card is really different from any other 5 of cups that I have seen. It changes the meaning for me. I love what you have done with her feet.

Be at Peace

Kathy

Dear Kathy,

I saw your earlier post, before the crash took place.

It is my habit of mine to post a reply only when I have a card finished; so I may thank visitors for taking their time to share their appreciation for my work as I put up the next card.

I regret not replying earlier so that you know how much your post meant to me. Unfortunately, it made no sense to post a reply when what your wrote earlier was lost.

Thank you for coming back so I may tell you how much your support means to me. :heart:

This goes to Sidhe-Ra and Alta as well, my apologies for not writing something earlier.

thorhammer said:
That's great, Ash - your little discussion lends a real sense of dire urgency and danger to this usually apathetic card. Thanks for sharing it.

\m/ Kat

I knew you would enjoy that little conversation, Kat :laugh:

That's what I see in my head when I draw... it's like a video stream of what's going on in the card; what they're doing within each card and what they say to each other in Jahanam.

It's funny, it's ironic and so very entertaining... I see excerpts of intimate moments when beings come together to sort things out the best way they can.

:heart:
Ash

sacredashes

4 of Pentacles

turned to ash...

Alta

Ash, that is such an evocative picture. It really makes the 4 of pents come alive in a new way for me.