exerpts taken from the diary of a broken soul

Alta

That is a wonderful take on the Ace of pentacles. It took me a few seconds and once again made me think differently about this card. Bravo indeed.

thorhammer

It is a very different perspective, and one that I think really refreshes a card that does tend toward staleness, by its very nature. I think Earth magic is the easiest to take for granted, become complacent about, stop believing in. But you've managed to distill what should be a very magical concept into a beautiful image that really does speak of physical potential and an awakening to sensory reality.

\m/ Kat

sacredashes

7 of Pentacles

**truelighth** Alta** \Kat/ **

Thank you.. glad you guys liked the Ace of Pentacles.

turned to ashes

swimming in tarot

Hello, sacredashes. I just checked this thread for the first time today, so the only image I've seen is the Seven of Pentacles, but I'm very impressed with the thoughts and emotions you've managed to convey in the figure's face. "Seven coins to sell a lie, seven coins to buy a lie", is also quite evocative. I'll be keeping my eye on your thread from now on! :)
-swimming in tarot

sacredashes

swimming in tarot said:
Hello, sacredashes. I just checked this thread for the first time today, so the only image I've seen is the Seven of Pentacles, but I'm very impressed with the thoughts and emotions you've managed to convey in the figure's face. "Seven coins to sell a lie, seven coins to buy a lie", is also quite evocative. I'll be keeping my eye on your thread from now on! :)
-swimming in tarot

good to have you around, -swimming in tarot :) the rest of the cards are kept... elsewhere :p

here's a new one...

Ash

sacredashes

10 of Pentacles

turned to ashes

Tansey Ella

Oh Ash, how much longer do you think it will take to finish this deck? I am so looking forward to holding it in my hands and just trying by osmosis to absorb your brilliance.

flying black kat

Ash:

Beautiful, moving, and inspirational. I look forward to your deck so much.

The poem for the 10 of coins is so true in so many aspects.

Be at Peace

Kathy

Alta

wow Ash. What a stunning and original take on the card. It is just a feast for the eyes.