Celestial Stick People

daphne

It's here and it's wonderful. Such a simple yet deep deck, and if The Game Crafters site is any indication, it's already working its way up the best sellers page. Congratulations!!

I like it and thinking to give it a try.

How is the card stock?

Est

Hi daphne, it's definitely worth getting!

Now the deck's out, there's a thread over in Tarot Decks. I posted a review there that might help:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=174742

If you have any other questions about the deck or the card stock I'd be really happy to try to help :)

WooMonkey

Clicked on the link, and found that I could not resist either! I am now impatiently awaiting my shipping notification.
:)

truelighth

I got my copy and it is absolutely lovely! Yah!

The only thing I am less happy about (which has nothing to do with the deck itself), is that I finally managed to get good shipping rate at Gamecrafters and then the Dutch customs charged me 20 Euro tax for the package when the value of the tarots in there was only 45 dollars :( . Grrrr!!!

But the deck itself is wonderful!

starlightexp

I just have a soft spot for this deck. It's totally not the normal deck for me but I love my copy. It's good to see that it as well as the Les Vieux Jours Lenormand are both now in The top 15 best selling decks for Game Crafters. Well deserved